Cultivated Reef

FS: Display macros, ochtodes, string of pearls, violet flame & more

ReefWeeds

ReefWeeds

Yes awesome pack and amazing packing thanks again!

Thanks for the kind words! And thank you for buying ;)

Yes awesome pack and amazing packing thanks again!

Yep I think if the macro selling fails Stella can go work for the cartels packaging.............. :wacko:

Yep I think if the macro selling fails Stella can go work for the cartels packaging.............. :wacko:

Haha yep best packing job I have seen in awhile!

Haha yep best packing job I have seen in awhile!

:lol: I hate leaky deliveries.

I hate a leaky anything :blink:

Well, you have a point. Leaks happen when we age, Spectra. It's unfortunate :lol:

When you grow more, I need: Acanthophora spicifera, Purple Fauchea, Cryptonemia Crenvlata, needle brush, string of pearls. I will take small frags.

I pretty much collect macro like some people collect zoas. :happy:

When you grow more, I need: Acanthophora spicifera, Purple Fauchea, Cryptonemia Crenvlata, needle brush, string of pearls. I will take small frags.

I pretty much collect macro like some people collect zoas. :happy:

I can do a pack for you, T. I have some other things you might be interested in too. I have the same problem with macros :) I love collecting them!

Just got a box from the Yoga Queen.....aka stella.

Insanely packed with large, fatty chunks of macros....all super healthy. Not sure where I'm going to stick all this stuff......but looks great!

Thanks, Lady.

Just got a box from the Yoga Queen.....aka stella.

Insanely packed with large, fatty chunks of macros....all super healthy. Not sure where I'm going to stick all this stuff......but looks great!

Thanks, Lady.

You're welcome and thanks for the nice words!

Stella I need a pack too! Anything left?

I have most of this available so let me know!

HarryPotter

You're welcome and thanks for the nice words!

I have most of this available so let me know!

How much for a little bit of everything? I don't know the names or what they look like so a "sampler" package? :lol:

So i can see what grows and what doesn't

HarryPotter

Thank you Stella! All the macros arrived perfectly and I am super excited to see how they grow!

Sorry for the awful picture, there are like 13 types from you but I was too excited to take photos!

60AA8697-8983-4539-9DDE-8AB372B36A7C_zps

• 5 months later...

Thank you Stella! All the macros arrived perfectly and I am super excited to see how they grow!

Sorry for the awful picture, there are like 13 types from you but I was too excited to take photos!

60AA8697-8983-4539-9DDE-8AB372B36A7C_zps

Where did that Cymopolia barbata come from Harry? I'm trying to locate some.

That is a big word :blink: . Can you tell me the color and shape or perhaps circle it in the photo?

I sent Harry the barbata - I got it from Russ at Gulf coast!

That is a big word :blink: . Can you tell me the color and shape or perhaps circle it in the photo?

Cymopolia barbata is a synonym for the squiggly hard green algae with the poof-ball tips.

I sent Harry the barbata - I got it from Russ at Gulf coast!

Awesome thanks, I'll check with them. If you ever have a clump (I know it grows pretty slowly), I'll gladly take it off your hands. I've got some Nemastoma elongata if you fancy a trade.

Cymopolia barbata is a synonym for the squiggly hard green algae with the poof-ball tips.

Awesome thanks, I'll check with them. If you ever have a clump (I know it grows pretty slowly), I'll gladly take it off your hands. I've got some Nemastoma elongata if you fancy a trade.

I'd love to do a trade! I lost a ton of my macros recently when I tried to do a tank transfer but I do have some of the barbata left that is growing out again finally!

Have any left would love a pack. :)

I lost most of my macros when I tried to do the 55 gallon upgrade :(

But they're growing back!! In a month or two I will!!

• 3 months later...

Archived