Pod Your Reef

FS: Display macros, ochtodes, string of pearls, violet flame & more

ReefWeeds

ReefWeeds

Hi all - I got to trimming my macro tank and fuge today. I've got three different packs in different quantities as follows:

Pack A - $50 shipped, 2 1 2 Available, Updated what is included - updated photo to come:

quarter is for size reference, the photo shows the portion sizes you'll receive:

Clockwise from top: Codium, blue ochtodes, needle brush (not sure of actual species name, finer branches than ochtodes, red), Haliptilon Sp (Red palms, fern, smooth kelp), Acanthophora spicifera (purple branchy macro), botryocladia (Red grape), Hayi, PLUS your choice of prolifera, thin branch gracillaria, or a surprise red
iR5yCIP.jpg?2

Pack B $50 shipped, 2 1 available:

Clockwise from top: Hayi, Cryptonemia Crenvlata (red blade/ribbon algae -stiff leaves, good grower), red branching macro, Needle brush (red), Botryocladia (string of pearls version), haliptilon Sp (red palms macro), caulerpa prolifera, PLUS your choice of codium, red grape or a surprise (will be display macro quality, not chaeto)

5BvqKaw.jpg?1

SOLD OUT Purple Pack - 1 Available, $40 shipped

Includes blue ochtodes, Acanthophora spicifera (purple branchy algae), Purple Fauchea (violet flames macro - has a purple iridescent sheen when under lighting, is thick and rubbery)

mdxGyeW.jpg?1

CHAETO:
If you want to add chaeto to your order, add $5 to prices above and let me know. Size included will be a little smaller than a tennis ball.

thnL5nq.jpg

PM me if interested!

Your unidentified purple branchy algae looks like Laurencia spp., and you violet flames is a Fauchea spp.

ReefWeeds

Your unidentified purple branchy algae looks like Laurencia spp., and you violet flames is a Fauchea spp.

:lol: and you are awesome!!! Thank you, Key :)

antsypants

Great looking packs Stella, were those red ferns from me?? :o You've got some good growth from them if so :) C. prolifera is allowed in CA btw unless shipping to San Diego. GLWS! :D

ReefWeeds

Great looking packs Stella, were those red ferns from me?? :o You've got some good growth from them if so :) C. prolifera is allowed in CA btw unless shipping to San Diego. GLWS! :D

Yes! They're the ones from you! My colony has gotten massive! And good info on the prolifera :) I appreciate it antsy! How's school??

antsypants

Yes! They're the ones from you! My colony has gotten massive! And good info on the prolifera :) I appreciate it antsy! How's school??

Glad it's doing so well! It's such an attractive macro, everyone should have it ;) And school's going great, I'm taking an easy quarter. Sure miss the tanks though :(

ReefWeeds

Are the red palms the ones I was asking you about awhile back?

I think that was the cotton candy! But it could've been this as well!

Anyway to do a custom package if I send a list of what I like?

sending you a PM!
ReefWeeds

Glad it's doing so well! It's such an attractive macro, everyone should have it ;) And school's going great, I'm taking an easy quarter. Sure miss the tanks though :(

I do love the red fern/palms! It's actually over 7" tall and 6" wide at the moment in my fuge. I didn't realize it had gotten so huge!

Good for you on the easy quarter. After last quarter, you deserve it. And I'm sure the tanks miss you too!

ReefWeeds

One pack sold! I decided to stop being lazy and updated the first post with the scientific names for most :)

I think that was the cotton candy! But it could've been this as well!

sending you a PM!

Ah dang okay did it ever grow back for you?

ReefWeeds

Ah dang okay did it ever grow back for you?

It is but REALLY slowly. It's only about an inch tall. Teaches me to leave macro in my DT with mexican turbos :)

It is but REALLY slowly. It's only about an inch tall. Teaches me to leave macro in my DT with mexican turbos :)

Man crazy! Okay well let me know when you have some ready:)

ReefWeeds

Ok, an update: I'm out of purple fauchea, string of pearls and the purple branchy macro. Will update with new packs shortly as I found a bunch of stuff I need to trim when I was doing a water change yesterday.

I think I've got a macro hoarding problem:

q9aKdDZ.jpg

jball1125

Just got my pack today. Better packaging than most coral packages I have received and truly amazing Macros. Very healthy!

ReefWeeds

Just got my pack today. Better packaging than most coral packages I have received and truly amazing Macros. Very healthy!

:flower: thanks Jball!!!! I'm so glad everything arrived safely!

rafastank727

Jump on this pack guys.

Macros arrived so healthy yesterday , I wanted to eat some red grapes.

ReefWeeds

Jump on this pack guys.

Macros arrived so healthy yesterday , I wanted to eat some red grapes.

Thanks Rafa! And :lol: I bet they wouldn't taste very good! Try one and let us know!

Archived