Top Shelf Aquatics

Leather-n-lace

StinkyBunny

StinkyBunny

OK, pictures in 2-3 hours. Just got back from NEW YORK CITY with 2 boxes of loot. I promise, the battery's charged and we're ready to go. Some of the nicest leathers I've seen in quite a while, even got 4 BEAUTIFUL Cladiella colt corals.

• Like 5
StinkyBunny

And this:

1sYQaXL.jpg

Will look like this in a week-10 days:

2Nea218.jpg

MOAR leathery goodness:

z4LQaOd.jpg

Billy Idol, Pete the Purple tang and Stripey from Fiji:

ppGdE8t.jpg

Stripey, the Fijian melanurus wrasse and his trusty sidekick, Crackers the cleaner wrasse.

3Chqdt5.jpg

• Like 8
StinkyBunny

Everyone's coming around nicely, the only casualties are 1 Clown tang, 1 prawn goby, 1 cleaner and 2 sea hares. All of the corals are coming around, I need to move one of the Cladiellas, it's not happy with its low flow spot. You need to really rough them up with heavy flow the first day to help them rid themselves of all the toxins from the trip.

• Like 2
StinkyBunny

Cladiella's are still inflating, the hairy greens are a pokin' out their polyps so it's a good day in the neighborhood. One of the better Indo shipments. I watched the forecast temps in Indo and the forecast for here and pulled the trigger, damn glad I did, got some nice specimens. Next up will be some Fiji SPS goodness from Walt Smith's farmed stock in a month or so. The 50 cube is still new and I wanna have all the other critters settled and dosing on target before I pull the trigger on that sort of commitment.

• Like 4
StinkyBunny

Just an FYI, I wouldn't vote for a dem or rep, no way, no how. I will take a pot shot at both of them though as some have noticed. ;) I'm a card carrying member of The Libertarian Party.

I am fairly certain I will abstain from this election. I see no good choice. And im tired of voting for the lesser of the evils. Please continue taking pot shots. ?

• Like 1