Pod Your Reef

Leather-n-lace

StinkyBunny

Fish Street goodies will be here tomorrow,new wave maker and gyre generator. The Solomons finally shipped me some goodies, they are scheduled to arrive to me tomorrow evening and I have stuff inbound from Indo and Sri Lanka. Ordered us a small Maculosus angel, another Emporer for myself and a customer as well as a box off the WYSIWYG list. Gonna see how good the fill is on the WYSIWYG list.

• Like 3
15 hours ago, teenyreef said:

I love the look on his face from that angle :furious:

They have a hell of a lot of personality in a tiny package. they have just become available on a regular basis too. They used to be on the lists all the time, but you played hell getting them. I've gotten 8 in the last 2 orders.

Next week is Solomons again, Bali Prop E maricultured, Jakarta fish and maybe Fiji if they get enough orders. I need Springer's damsels.

OK, on the agenda tomorrow is:

Take Kat lady her acrylic.

Pick up fish.

Sell fish

?????

PROFIT

• Like 2

tDPN2au.jpg

MVHhkIn.jpg

X72dD0A.jpg

TjvyMLs.jpg

Some pics of stuff I kept, the rest has been shipped out to their new homes. If you think Fiji Yellow leathers are yellow, they have NOTHING on Solomon Island yellows. When that one stands Up, I'll shoot another pic, it's unreal. Also got a nice Montastrea and green Knopia polyps which have eluded me for a year now.

• Like 6
StinkyBunny
3 hours ago, metrokat said:

You have my attention

Didn't get it, got the WYSIWYG list late and I took it in the ass royally. I have Karen hunting those for us on the west coast. New Guinea is where it's supposed to have come from. I also have my guy in The Solomons looking for oddball Montiporas too.

• Like 1
StinkyBunny

Next week is a box of cultured Montis out of Bali with a box of Bali fish. Red angler, maybe a frondosa scorpion, black capped jawfish, some antenna gobies, target mandarins, juvie 6 bar angel,  and a black chest angel.

• Like 2
On 3/4/2017 at 1:43 PM, StinkyBunny said:

Next week is a box of cultured Montis out of Bali with a box of Bali fish. Red angler, maybe a frondosa scorpion, black capped jawfish, some antenna gobies, target mandarins, juvie 6 bar angel,  and a black chest angel.

Angler and Scorpion sounds nice. 

One 'a these days I'll have a bigger tank for cool fish like that. :happy:

• Like 1
StinkyBunny

There are a few dwarf scorpions, the Golden Spot that I'm trying to get from The Philippines and the Sailfin Waspfish. Ben has the Sailfin in his tank. The little Hifin Perchlet would do just fine in your tank with no other fish. I have one in the 5g tank with a pistol shrimp and cleaner shrimp.

StinkyBunny

I ordered a box out of The Philippines, really digging the quality of their specimens. They've come a LONG way with quality and net caught fish. If I get 1/2, I'll be happy.

1- Blueface angel

1- Juvenile Emporer

4- Bicolour blennies

3- Tailspots

3- Starry blennies

3- Copperband butterflys

2- ocellaris clowns orange

2- ocellaris clowns black

12 double bar chromis

12- Vanderbilt's chromis

12- 1/2 black chromis

12- Springer's damsels

6- Mandarins (picturatus)

4- Yellow watchman gobies

2- Tiger pistol shrimp

4- Golden spot scorpion fish

2- Cleaner wrasses

2- Marine bettas

3- Longnose hawks

1- bubbletip (They have really nice orange bubbles they culture.)

2- electric flame scallops

6- reef abalones

4- tuxedo urchins

4- Perchy McPerchfaces :P

• Like 3
StinkyBunny

Note to self, they're called scorpionfish for a reason you cockeyed Mick!! Sum biscuit and OUCH! One of the little guys got me, they move REALLY fast, just a heads up on them, lol.

So we got some REALLY nice fish, 2 electric flame scallops, reef abalones, Copperbands, Blue Face, Emporer and some damn nice maricultured stuff out of Bali, purple and pink Montipora as well as 1 foliosa Monti. Kat, I've got teh plague so I didn't wanna call you and infect ya love.

• Like 1