Cultivated Reef

Leather-n-lace

StinkyBunny

Mmmm. Yummy! I'm not doing anything super bowl wise but a local reefer here smokes. I was too late on getting 15 wings for $10. I was like, damn it. I bet they'd be yummy and a treat for me.

I bet it smells absolutely glorious.

• Like 1

We'll see, I had someone order it, I can't go to NYC to pick up this weekend so it's coming in through the west coast. I agree, electric sex with lube, strippers and 10g of blow.

chipmunkofdoom2

Great looking angelfish on the previous page. My boss and I were in Puerto Rico for work late in January, and we went snorkeling every day. We saw quite a few of those juveniles, they were stunning.

Looks like we're gonna have to lawyer up over Ms accident, her foot is still screwed up and the insurance company's dicking us around. I've about reached the end of my rope with the whole ordeal.

Looks like we're gonna have to lawyer up over Ms accident, her foot is still screwed up and the insurance company's dicking us around. I've about reached the end of my rope with the whole ordeal.

Well, crap.

Yep, they're bitching over $75 and my BIL is an attorney so was it worth the $75 to get it broken off in your ass about 10" deep? He called them for us today to maybe light a fire under their asses. Hell, we're $2800 just in medical bills so far and she's gotta go back for another MRI to the tune of another grand.

My goodies from the WYSIWYG Indo list arrived, I didn't get the red Nepthea, my girl says it was probably dyed anyway, gotta love the Indonesians with their dye everything, lol. I did get a metric shittonne of cool mushrooms.

• Like 2

Dang, that's scary. They close the Chesapeake Bay bridge/tunnel when the winds are high for the same reason. Even so, a truck blew off the bridge less than a month ago when the winds blew up unexpectedly. 

• Like 1

Yea, those assholes wouldn't let me cross with a tote with 100lb of shrimp in it and 100 lbs of ice. Damn near got locked up over it. I know I didn't make any friends with that trooper. If a 230lb tote blows out of the back of the truck, I don't think I'm gonna do too well myself crossing the Bay Bridge Tunnel myslef, lol.

OK, got the photos figured out. Pardon the dirty glass, had to get the 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse out of there.

Ellie the Indian Ocean Emporer in M's fuge, there's an abalone in the picture. They haul ass when the lights come on.

• Like 1