Innovative Marine Aquariums

Want to earn 10x Reward Points? Sign up now for the April BRS Group Buy!

RT_BRS

When will may group buy start?

Nano-Reef Group buys are the third Saturday of the month, so the May buy will start the 21st with signup beginning the preceding Monday. :)

rafastank727

Nano-Reef Group buys are the third Saturday of the month, so the May buy will start the 21st with signup beginning the preceding Monday. :)

Got it. I need the parts so I placed an order today.

I'll sign up for the may group buy in case I need something else

Thank you BRS

yaay, I just joined as a member and am looking forward to the Group Buy for BRS!!! I just bought a new tank and stand, this will be my first time in the hobby!! I have a lot to order from BRS

yaay, I just joined as a member and am looking forward to the Group Buy for BRS!!! I just bought a new tank and stand, this will be my first time in the hobby!! I have a lot to order from BRS

Very cool! Let me know if I can help with anything.

wahooo ! It's exciting and scary at the same time. One concern I have is the lighting, they're very expensive and I plan on having ( I don't know the technical term ) coral/reef & fish down the road. First I want to start out with fish and maybe a year later, start with the coral, but yeah, definitely, I'll be sure to search the forums for any questions I may have!

Archived