inTank Media Baskets

CenCal's 20L Shallow Reef Revamp: Update 11/11

Cencalfishguy56

Cencalfishguy56

yeah, that sig pic really has to go, dude. :lol:

dude you read my mind, as I was uploading these pics I was like man my sig pic looks like shit :lol:
Cencalfishguy56

It's not that it looks bad, it's that it is like 900 pixels tall lol.

yea actually I noticed that also when I was commenting lol how do I shrink it? I'm not too tech savvy, can I do it on photobucket? Haha
jedimasterben

It's a square photo, so you can't really do much as it is, that's why it is better to use a banner, 400-600 pixels wide and 100 pixels tall.

Cencalfishguy56

It's a square photo, so you can't really do much as it is, that's why it is better to use a banner, 400-600 pixels wide and 100 pixels tall.

can you create banners on here or do I have to go to a different website to do it?

Google for Fastimageresizer. Download and run, select what size you want the output to be, drag and drop your image. Takes about 20 seconds total, should be really simple.

Cencalfishguy56

You have to use a third party to do it.

Google for Fastimageresizer. Download and run, select what size you want the output to be, drag and drop your image. Takes about 20 seconds total, should be really simple.

Thanks guys I'll go do that then lol

Cencalfishguy56

Took me way too long to realize what that said..

lmao yea it took me a sec

nice build. i hid ur sig long time ago...do i dare to bring it back?

lol uuuuh it's definitely an improvement in definitely in the right direction hah but thanks I envy your tanks

It's an improvement. Still a little big lol.

lol I know I need to tweak it still but took me an hour to get it where I have it hah
Cencalfishguy56

IMG_3120_zpsfkxhgfvn.jpg

got this little guy last friday, he has the tank all to himself, all day long haha

IMG_3119_zpssa3yufo3.jpg

IMG_3122_zpskueggobu.jpg

heres the sump so far, I really need to zip tie all the wires together lol but have some macros arriving today

IMG_3123_zpsml6ebevp.jpg

Thats it for today, I should be getting my black and white ocellaris today with the LFS order but I'll pick him up in a few days once i know he's been eating

EXCUSE THE GLASS... need to clean it :P

• Like 1
jedimasterben

I really don't think I would have put a tang in there with rock looking like that. They need to forage and scrape algae nearly all day, and without that they will waste away.

nice build. i hid ur sig long time ago...do i dare to bring it back?

Cool, I never knew you can hide someone's sig. I just tried it! How do I bring it back?

Btw Cencal, nice stand! Lots of space on top to upgrade too! :) I love stands where 2x4s are not involved, unfortunately I do not have the skills to do it...

• Like 1

Cool, I never knew you can hide someone's sig. I just tried it! How do I bring it back?

Btw Cencal, nice stand! Lots of space on top to upgrade too! :) I love stands where 2x4s are not involved, unfortunately I do not have the skills to do it...

click on your username in top right corner. go to "Manage Ignore Prefs"

• Like 1
Cencalfishguy56

I really don't think I would have put a tang in there with rock looking like that. They need to forage and scrape algae nearly all day, and without that they will waste away.

he will be alright lol he's happy and i put nori in for him twice a week on top of mysis and flake

thanks! appreciate it, yea the stand gives me room for a lagoon later on :P

Nice set up!

thanks yours as well!

• Like 2

he will be alright lol he's happy and i put nori in for him twice a week on top of mysis and flake

thanks! appreciate it, yea the stand gives me room for a lagoon later on :P

thanks yours as well!

Smart man, already thinking of the upgrade! ;)

• Like 1

definitely a sleek build my friend! all about that college budget reefing right!? ;) Good dinner = no coral. Top ramen for dinner = coral

I pass math :naughtydance:

• Like 2
Cencalfishguy56

IMG_3141_zps1djcuu6y.jpg

IMG_3140_zps1sm40dzx.jpg

sorry for the saturated coloration lol i like my corals to be bright haha but got this frogspawn off a local reefer for $50 a few days ago, has 8 heads I believe

Smart man, already thinking of the upgrade! ;)

I feel like we are all constantly thinking of the next tank ;)

definitely a sleek build my friend! all about that college budget reefing right!? ;) Good dinner = no coral. Top ramen for dinner = coral

I pass math :naughtydance:

Damn straight bro! lol except my gf likes dinners now and then so I have to go through withdrawals haha

• Like 1
Cencalfishguy56

Sweet build bud, how you liking them kessils. Thinking of getting some for my next build

thanks man! The kessil is badass! Love the coloration and the shimmer IMO is the selling point, i recommend them but I highly recommend having an apex or the spectral controller for control, I have the spectral controller and it's an easy one to play with, btw if you are looking for cheaper prices coral for decent sizes I recommend the local Facebook reefing pages since I know you live near me, I got that 8 head frogspawn for $50 off some dude

I feel like we are all constantly thinking of the next tank ;)

Damn straight bro! lol except my gf likes dinners now and then so I have to go through withdrawals haha

Best solution for that is learn to cook quality food, it's much cheaper than going out, you can do exactly what you want without changing the menu items, and ladies looooove a man that can cook lol. They think it's more romantic...

.... Which is great because it's so much cheaper.