ReefCleaners.org

CenCal's 20L Shallow Reef Revamp: Update 11/11

Cencalfishguy56

Cencalfishguy56

Watch in HD! Shot on an iPhone 7 in 4K!

Haven't done a water change in two weeks due to a busy semester but everything still is very much happy! Enjoy!

That SOB. I have no experience with aggressive fish so i'm no help. However, the tank is looking awesome. Good luck with the fish fight.

hes still an ass but that black clown isn't backing down so i think it'll work out!

Looks distorted? But on YouTube looks good hmmm

• Like 1
Cencalfishguy56

That bubble nem is gorgeous!

This also has me pumped for the Iphone7 (got mine ordered....no clue when it will show up though, but I'll wait to get my rose gold...haha).

thank you! It's definitely my center piece if only my clowns decided to call it home? Lol and I love my iPhone 7 very similar to the 6 but the camera is way better and some other cool features! I had preordered mine since I had an upgrade and got matte black I think you'll enjoy it! :)
Cencalfishguy56

Nice video! Great pics. Tank is really maturing nicely. Glad to see things are going well

thanks pj! Things are starting to take off! I'm excited to see how much more the tank will mature!
Cencalfishguy56

MY GOLD MIDAS IS MIA!!! It was there at 3:30 pm yesterday got home from gym at 5:45 or so and thought maybe he was hiding but after hours of not seeing him even during feeding time I assumed the worse, looked everywhere, under the cabinet, under the chair near the tank, around the cabinet, in the sump, the plumbing lines, he's nowhere? I seriously doubt my btas could have caught him and eaten him, I'm under the impression this can only happen if a fish is sick or dying

Cencalfishguy56

:( sorry dude, thats a bummer. Hate fish jumps....

all good man, definitely sucked! I really am contemplating getting another

Sorry to hear. He was a beauty

thanks Pj, he was perfect :(

Maybe the clowns fought back, and made him jump! Sorry to hear. Finding jumpers is horrible.

lol they said they needed to reclaim the tank, but yea he was all shriveled up

Midas are known jumpers, especially in such a small tank with two clowns. A top will definitely help.

yea man, i just figured "I never had a jumper, screw it" lol lesson learned for sure!!

Sorry to read that he jumped. Will you replace him?

Im thinking about it, or a tail spot blenny but really loved that midas!

• Like 1
Cencalfishguy56

i didnt even see it, faceboook? which one? if you see a 30l better let me know :D

559 saltwater buy sell trade lol but I got you bro! I'll be on the lookout