inTank Media Baskets

CenCal's 20L Shallow Reef Revamp: Update 11/11

Cencalfishguy56

Cencalfishguy56

Everything looks happy in the video! Great job.

thanks man! Your tank is an inspiration for sure

Torch is doing great. 8 heads now. It's huge?

hoping my torch gets that big! That's huge???
  • 2 weeks later...
Cencalfishguy56

That'll be a nice addition. Can't wait to see him in your tank

thanks pj! Can't wait, have always wanted one and just said I'll pull the trigger screw it lol

I showed my wife that because I loved his blue eyes. Nice buy.

thanks man! His eyes sold me, gorgeous fish can't wait to get him in the tank! Tomorrow he will be here, like a little kid on Christmas I'm excited haha
Cencalfishguy56

very nice. that's the exact one you will be receiving right? it has really great color

yea off of DD, I've been wanting one for a while and decided to get one off DD because I didn't feel like QT one even though I have a QT setup (makes sense right) lol but his color is vibrant, hoping he stays that way, how do you like yours? I used to have a tsb I loved
Cencalfishguy56

I love my midas. Probably my fav fish in the tank. I am pretty sure though that people have gotten sick fish from DD. The chance is low but it does happen...

yea you are right there have been accounts of that happening guess I'll play with fire.. Lol but sweet man I'm sure I'll love it

great fish buy!

wish we had an online place like live aquaria up here!

thanks! Canada doesn't have anything similar? :(
  • Like 1

Canada doesn't have anything similar? :(

Nah, nothing online with the selection and quality (diver's den) that LA offers. At least not that I know of. We do however get a lot of coral choices and great prices, both online and from local reefers.

Are your BTAs keeping their bubbles?

Cencalfishguy56

Nah, nothing online with the selection and quality (diver's den) that LA offers. At least not that I know of. We do however get a lot of coral choices and great prices, both online and from local reefers.

Are your BTAs keeping their bubbles?

i guess you have some pros and cons there, crazy how much shipping is to get something to Canada haha but the BTA up top in direct flow has semi bubbles but definitely it gets blown around, the one that's dead center gets indirect flow and is very bubbly lol pretty sure it all has to deal with flow
  • Like 1

i guess you have some pros and cons there, crazy how much shipping is to get something to Canada haha but the BTA up top in direct flow has semi bubbles but definitely it gets blown around, the one that's dead center gets indirect flow and is very bubbly lol pretty sure it all has to deal with flow

Unfortunately I can't move my BTAs to a spot with less flow, so mines got no bubbles. Good luck with getting it to host the clowns. :)

Cencalfishguy56

Unfortunately I can't move my BTAs to a spot with less flow, so mines got no bubbles. Good luck with getting it to host the clowns. :)

yea unfortunately they do their own things, I wish my BTA in the center would come out a little more but oh well, my female clown in the past week has started playing in the BTA up top, but she leaves and goes back so I think she's still getting used to it

Decided to splurge 1FF51299-8828-4384-97C1-721EB6EEB2F1_zps

Yay!!!! My Midas is one of my favorite fish!!! He's so personable and so pretty :)

yea you are right there have been accounts of that happening guess I'll play with fire.. Lol but sweet man I'm sure I'll love itthanks! Canada doesn't have anything similar? :(

I've had great experiences with divers den fish - all have been very healthy and haven't lost one yet! Obviously disease can come from anywhere but my luck with divers den has been much better than anywhere else.

Cencalfishguy56

Yay!!!! My Midas is one of my favorite fish!!! He's so personable and so pretty :)

I've had great experiences with divers den fish - all have been very healthy and haven't lost one yet! Obviously disease can come from anywhere but my luck with divers den has been much better than anywhere else.

agreed, he was shy the first two days but today he was really playful especially at feeding time, I overfed just for his stubborn ass since he would hide in his hole everytime id come by haha but already love him, he is very healthy and I'd order off divers den again, waiting on a pink streaked wrasse for my last addition or maybe second to last idk yet haha
  • Like 1

agreed, he was shy the first two days but today he was really playful especially at feeding time, I overfed just for his stubborn ass since he would hide in his hole everytime id come by haha but already love him, he is very healthy and I'd order off divers den again, waiting on a pink streaked wrasse for my last addition or maybe second to last idk yet haha

You'll have to snatch that pink streaked wrasse quickly! Last time I added it to my cart, and then it was gone lol!

• Like 2
Cencalfishguy56

Omg totes adorbs.

yea he's awesome! You need one haha

Congrats on the Midas. Such a character in the tank. You'll really enjoy it

yes already loving him! He's become increasingly active over the past few days!
Cencalfishguy56

Both of my clowns fins are ripped!!!! This Midas is seriously being a punk! I'm thinking of adding a sixline to calm aggression and I've always wanted one! Any thoughts? I'm pretty pissed because my clowns cost more than the damn blenny?????