ReefCleaners.org

CenCal's 20L Shallow Reef Revamp: Update 11/11

Cencalfishguy56

Cencalfishguy56

Received BTA today guys but it looked bad and after a 2 hour drip did not come back, put it in my sump and 5 hours later had to toss it because it was falling apart! I'm sad?

Cencalfishguy56

Duuuuude, crappy news, sorry to hear bout the bta.... And the ich. Contact supplier and explain situation

thanks man! It was a shitty feeling knowing a BTA like that went to waste but they are issuing store credit so maybe I'll pick up some coral goods or wait till they get another split
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Cencalfishguy56

29E82CC8-145B-4DE0-8428-FFCC0742770C_zps

4145E2B1-663E-4210-9B17-C9D4C19D671C_zps

8726B470-C384-4CF2-9F1C-C32D10B95FC4_zps

So after getting my store credit I bought the bubble coral in the pic but they sent me the pearl bubble coral instead of the one I actually ordered lol they told me to keep it and they will send another one free of charge!!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Cencalfishguy56

Looks like it's coming along nicely!

Curious, is the tank really that blue or is it mostly/partly the camera?

thanks! I envy your tanks! But it's an iPhone so I can't capture the real colors :( either want to get gel covers or invest in an economically friendly camera lol any suggestions?

Ooh, ahh. Awesome btas. Ive been thinking of getting a rose one for a few months now. Have you noticed them moving around alot? Tank looks great BTW.

Cencalfishguy56

Really looking NICE!!

thanks! Any update with yours?

Ooh, ahh. Awesome btas. Ive been thinking of getting a rose one for a few months now. Have you noticed them moving around alot? Tank looks great BTW.

thanks! And my main BTA hasn't moved since I put it in there two months ago, the other one top left moved once and has stayed there ever since so idk should be interesting lol
Nano sapiens

thanks! I envy your tanks! But it's an iPhone so I can't capture the real colors :( either want to get gel covers or invest in an economically friendly camera lol any suggestions?

I just use an old '90's Canon Point-and-shoot digital. It's no DSLR, but it works :)

Hello! Awesome build.

After skimming through I noticed no mention on the tomini tang. I was looking to get one for my 34. Did it not work out?

Cencalfishguy56

Hello! Awesome build.

After skimming through I noticed no mention on the tomini tang. I was looking to get one for my 34. Did it not work out?

didnt have a qt setup to treat him beforehand and he contracted ich, he was doing extremely well and I want to try my hand at another small one, I think a 34 would be ideal, they don't get very big

Nice tank! I like all the "fluffy" nems and Euphyllia

thanks yoshi! Was planning on all euphyllia for this tank but the more I look at it a mixed reef is in my future lol SPS next

Nothing new here. I got my rbta 4 months ago. It moved during the first hour......hasn't moved since.....front and center and BIG!

awesome! I love how wavy your tank is!
Cencalfishguy56

Little video update post water change: 8/23/16

Sorry for the shitty quality on my iPhone it looks better any suggestions?

Also moved clowns over from QT almost 8 weeks but I got impatient :lol: please don't shoot me

• Like 3
Cencalfishguy56

Tank and the aquascape look good.

thanks nano! Really starting to enjoy this tank more and more

Not much.....a new green slimer and orange yuma ?

hows the torch doing? ??