Top Shelf Aquatics

CenCal's 20L Shallow Reef Revamp: Update 11/11

Cencalfishguy56

lol too many frat assholes in mine so I go to a local one mostly

took it back for store credit decided I want to do a bunch of smaller fish so I freed up some real estate but I really want a blue tang now lol

my school is greek life free! Only frat available (which I am in) is Alpha Kappa Psi which is a professional business fraternity :)

Cencalfishguy56

my school is greek life free! Only frat available (which I am in) is Alpha Kappa Psi which is a professional business fraternity :)

lucky you lol we have both but my good friend is in sigma epsilon? Idk can't remember lmao
  • Like 1

lucky you lol we have both but my good friend is in sigma epsilon? Idk can't remember lmao

yup their another business frat. My cousin is in it!

Cencalfishguy56

yup their another business frat. My cousin is in it!

lol I always talk shit to him but yea it's pretty cool he was the recruiter for new people so we always got freshman to do stuff for us
  • Like 1

lol I always talk shit to him but yea it's pretty cool he was the recruiter for new people so we always got freshman to do stuff for us

nice!! we don't do that here....

Cencalfishguy56

Nice looking fish, looks like there doing good

thanks man, they are doing pretty well actually for being shipped I'm surprised haha I'll have to get some close up shots tomorrow, the davinci has some cool patterns

Cencalfishguy56

better video of these little guys!

seems as though the davinci is gonna become the female from what I have been observing thus far

• Like 1
Cencalfishguy56

Too cute!

right, they were swimming together all yesterday, they hit it off quick lol

Those little guys are awesome!

thanks man, super stoked on how good these guys look! glad I made the purchase

• Like 1
Cencalfishguy56

Nice set up. Love the new clowns. Following......

thank you! I envy yours haha and clowns have a couple more weeks before they get to see the big tank!

when we gonna get an updated FTS?

its going through an ugly algae outbreak! I over fed fresh shrimp to my anemone and cleaner shrimp and the next day my rocks were covered, definitely not bad but definitely not pretty I'll snap one tho, all LPS are still open and fluffy haha
  • Like 1

thank you! I envy yours haha and clowns have a couple more weeks before they get to see the big tank!

its going through an ugly algae outbreak! I over fed fresh shrimp to my anemone and cleaner shrimp and the next day my rocks were covered, definitely not bad but definitely not pretty I'll snap one tho, all LPS are still open and fluffy haha

NICE! yeah my tank is a bit ugly. Doing an 18ish gallon water change today plus gonna make up flow algae scrubber!

Cencalfishguy56

NICE! yeah my tank is a bit ugly. Doing an 18ish gallon water change today plus gonna make up flow algae scrubber!

yea I'm definitely doing a nice big water change, my finals are done on Thursday so this tank will get some nice TLC over summer and new fish, I want to add another BTA and mount my coral but I want to get rid of the algae first haha
  • Like 1

yea I'm definitely doing a nice big water change, my finals are done on Thursday so this tank will get some nice TLC over summer and new fish, I want to add another BTA and mount my coral but I want to get rid of the algae first haha

jelly. My finals start june 6th

Cencalfishguy56

jelly. My finals start june 6th

damn that's late! But I know people that finished last week or still have a couple weeks lol weird
  • Like 1

damn that's late! But I know people that finished last week or still have a couple weeks lol weird

granted I don't start class till the last week of sept.

Cencalfishguy56

granted I don't start class till the last week of sept.

yea I start class the last week of August so that makes sense now haha are you still in the military in college? I always notice students in uniform throughout the week
  • Like 1

yea I start class the last week of August so that makes sense now haha are you still in the military in college? I always notice students in uniform throughout the week

ewww those are cadets (cadidiot) I am current a member of the Oregon National Guard. I do medical stuff and things

20150530_133010_zpssbm15ef2.jpg

Cencalfishguy56

ewww those are cadets (cadidiot) I am current a member of the Oregon National Guard. I do medical stuff and things

20150530_133010_zpssbm15ef2.jpg

lmao figures! But awesome man, surprised you didn't do medical Field
  • Like 1