Coral Vue Hydros

Controlling Two Different Nano Box Fixtures?

Confuse

Is there a way to control to separate nano box fixtures from the interface? I have a Nano Box Tide on my Nuvo 10 and a Due on my Nuvo 20 and I want to control each of the lights from the interface. Not together, but as separate entities. Is there any way to do this?

I had to setup two separate accounts , it really sucks having to jump from one to the other

So I need a separate email address as well then? I tried a different username, but my address was already registered.

GoingPostal

I've got three nanoboxes, all set up with separate email addresses and usernames, I don't think there's a way around that yet.

So I need a separate email address as well then? I tried a different username, but my address was already registered.

Unfortunately yes

SpencerShepard

The email address you use does not need to be confirmed...so just make one up. You won't be able to reset your password however...so don't forget it. I would suggest creating usernames with a number at the end eg reef1, reef2 and the same password. Click "remember me" on the login screen and then you can switch between accounts with a few quick taps.

Thanks for answering Spencer.

Maybe something we can change in the future.

I set my accounts up like so...

NanoBox

NanoBox1

-Dave

I hope so, because if I ever set up a new tank that needs - oh say a hybrid :3, I would prefer to keep the same account because I seriously dislike complicated things. I wouldn't mind to get the bluefish controller/driver box to use on my old light fixture sometime....

Archived