ReefCleaners.org

Imp card gets really hot.

reefist

I recently sent in my Nanobox DUO plus M in to get the mount changed to the hanging style and upon its return I can't get the Bluefish to work. It worked fine until now. When I power it on it indicates that it is searching for the network and the lime and blue leds are illuminated. Then I get the blink up successful green flashing pattern and then no light on the Imp card. The leds randomly flicker and flash. I tried again this morning and thought it may work because all the leds lit up but then it started cycling through the colors and ended up lime and blue again. I powered down the until and removed the Imp card. It doesn't insert with the satisfying springy click that it used to. I also noticed that it is very hot. I also get some red flashing patterns that I can't discern as well as solid red at times.

I recently sent in my Nanobox DUO plus M in to get the mount changed to the hanging style and upon its return I can't get the Bluefish to work. It worked fine until now. When I power it on it indicates that it is searching for the network and the lime and blue leds are illuminated. Then I get the blink up successful green flashing pattern and then no light on the Imp card. The leds randomly flicker and flash. I tried again this morning and thought it may work because all the leds lit up but then it started cycling through the colors and ended up lime and blue again. I powered down the until and removed the Imp card. It doesn't insert with the satisfying springy click that it used to. I also noticed that it is very hot. I also get some red flashing patterns that I can't discern as well as solid red at times.

If this is Jason I just looked at emails. I will send a new one out.

-Dave

Archived