Cultivated Reef

Window Reef, Glauber's Pico Reef

Glauber Carvalho

Glauber Carvalho
1 hour ago, Nano sapiens said:

10 days...that must have been very disheartening.  Good to see the system is on the mend :)

That really hurt! I was 1,000 km away and could not do anything! At least they told me the fishes were fine.
Glauber Carvalho
14 minutes ago, fishfreak0114 said:

Aww sorry to hear about your tank troubles. Glad to see its making a comeback :). Are you concerned that the three clowns will fight?

Hiii!!! :wacko: Until this week I was struggling with the consequences of the tank crash (Cyano Bactéria was covering everywhere...).

Thank God, every thing is going normal now!

I'm buying things slowly, piece per piece, to do a 100g reef tank. It will not happen as fast as I wish, but I would like to put a dozen of ocellaris in it! :D

For a while, all fishes are behaving very peacefully.

I thought to put a snowflakes ocellaris (or another normal one), so it would be two pairs; but I think there are already more fishes than my tank supports.

What do you think? Is it better to be 4 than 3?

1 hour ago, Glauber Carvalho said:

Hiii!!! :wacko: Until this week I was struggling with the consequences of the tank crash (Cyano Bactéria was covering everywhere...).

Thank God, every thing is going normal now!

I'm buying things slowly, piece per piece, to do a 100g reef tank. It will not happen as fast as I wish, but I would like to put a dozen of ocellaris in it! :D

For a while, all fishes are behaving very peacefully.

I thought to put a snowflakes ocellaris (or another normal one), so it would be two pairs; but I think there are already more fishes than my tank supports.

What do you think? Is it better to be 4 than 3?

Just a thought but are you sure you can maintain a 100g tank? Given all the deaths in the last one, I would hate to see this happen to a bigger tank with more life. 

Glauber Carvalho
1 hour ago, uwdanno said:

Just a thought but are you sure you can maintain a 100g tank? Given all the deaths in the last one, I would hate to see this happen to a bigger tank with more life. 

Friend, These sad and unexpected situation can happen to anyone.

Watch out you too, noone knows the day of tomorow.

I'm sure you would be equally mad if any crash like this happen to you too.

I don't want to do just a 100g reef,

but a 300g Fish Only too, with caribbean big fishes.

If you have good advises, you can write to me!

I would be glad to have your help and tips.

;) God Bless you!

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...
Glauber Carvalho

So, it is working. In six months my two heads of Duncan became to 8 heads; My green hairy mush divided to 4 pieces; My RBTA is hidden behind the first rock... And someone gave me lots of zoanthus i'll not keep in the tank.

:rolleyes: Before someone asks, the queen angelfish will not stay in this 12g tank.:D 
In the other photos, there are some friends I found in the beach today! I'm still thinking in how to satisfactly feed this 2 inches baby baby eel! :D

DSCN0005[2]whats.jpg

IMG_3852[1].JPG

IMG_3853[1].JPG

• Like 1
Glauber Carvalho
I'm not satisfied with how my tank looks these days... 
It is looking like a big mess... 
This week I'll organize it and will see what is going to stay in it.
I also bought some frags of Seriatoporas and Montiporas. I need to organize them. Let's see how I hang out with them!
  • 3 months later...