inTank Media Baskets

Bloomin' Tank of GeNRosity

FlowerMama

On ‎4‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 0:33 PM, StinkyBunny said:

What's cookin' good lookin'?

Better watch what you say Stinky.......... look at the center mass behind her :lol: 

And I agree on growing out the babies......I think my biggest one so far is maybe the size of a dime.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, spectra said:

Better watch what you say Stinky.......... look at the center mass behind her :lol: 

And I agree on growing out the babies......I think my biggest one so far is maybe the size of a dime.

Yep - nobody messes with @FlowerMama's babies :o

• Like 2
On 4/1/2017 at 3:33 PM, StinkyBunny said:

What's cookin' good lookin'?

Some pork loin with some Bourbon sauce of some kind in the crockpot.  I didn't have your typical roast that goes in there but it still turned out good.

4 hours ago, spectra said:

Yeah, I was proud of that one.  My conceal carry class day.  That was like the 4th time I ever shot a gun.  It was fun. But wow, I tried a week ago when I was still off my anti-depressant and they flew all over the place like a rainbow above the center target. HORRIBLE.  

• Like 1

So here's an interesting pic.  My sponsoring distributor let me use her Blackberry LipSense lip color.  WOW!!  I'm in love.  This time I had the 3 layers on and damn!!!  Very different from the nice pic as my symbol for NR.   My site is Rockin' Lips Chic on FB.  Next week we will know the 36 colors for this moment in time.  Due to demand they've cut from 80 colors of lip color to 36 so they can keep up with what people want and I'll be posting those on my site.   I decided to become an independent distributor for it.  Come and check out my page!!   I don't know your names in person so I can't just add you to my FB page.  

20170402_164613_zps0drw1fmp.jpg

• Like 4
StinkyBunny

You oughta see the scattergun I'm building. Remington 870 12" barrel with an over folding stock. Being a Type 10 manufacturer is fun. :D No $200 tax stamp FTW!!!

• Like 4
StinkyBunny

It's not too bad, the worst one I have is a Ruger AC-556K, 13" barrelled full auto Mini-14, holy shit that thing's loud. It actually hurts your sinuses it's so rude.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, StinkyBunny said:

It's not too bad, the worst one I have is a Ruger AC-556K, 13" barrelled full auto Mini-14, holy shit that thing's loud. It actually hurts your sinuses it's so rude.

Unfortunately we cant have any class 3 auto stuff..........but yes a SBR and a can is available to me..........I have paid for a few stamps.........

• Like 2
StinkyBunny

I dunno how the hell you could afford it today. When I got into stamp collecting, it wasn't too bad and being a contractor we traded guns or guns for services all the time. I looked at the Group Industries BAR that I bought back in 1993. I paid $4500 for 3 receivers and today they're worth around $20,000 ea. WTFMAN.jpeg I have a few cans done by Doc Dater and I've made a few myself. Now I just chop off scatterguns for local PDs. I'm done with it in July, dropping the Type 10 and keeping my FFL.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, StinkyBunny said:

I dunno how the hell you could afford it today. When I got into stamp collecting, it wasn't too bad and being a contractor we traded guns or guns for services all the time. I looked at the Group Industries BAR that I bought back in 1993. I paid $4500 for 3 receivers and today they're worth around $20,000 ea. WTFMAN.jpeg I have a few cans done by Doc Dater and I've made a few myself. Now I just chop off scatterguns for local PDs. I'm done with it in July, dropping the Type 10 and keeping my FFL.

Yep it is nuts now.........I wish I bought more when I was younger........

I really want a .50 but the prices are through the roof........

Ok we better stick to tank and lipstick talk :lol: 

• Like 2

2 weeks ago I slung and it wasn't good.  I need to practice again!  I'm like a kid, if my target practice sheet is good I take it home and stick on the fridge.  There was no sheet to post this last time.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Finally found a baby, been a while since I posted anything about babies because I hadn't seen any new ones, much less seen a male spawn.

It's cute, light orange but when you zoom in it's prettier than it looks.  It looks like it has purple right after the orange ends, before the white tentacles.  It's by a rainbow so I think that is its mama.  I tried to suck it up w/ the baster but it didn't go, then I gave it a little fresh food and when I lifted the tweezers back up it came up with it!  But then it dropped down into the tentacles of a nem.

20170417_194335_zpsrngvxffu.jpg

Then found a weirdo worm.

20170417_204921_zpsr03muc8v.jpg

• Like 7
2 minutes ago, Weetabix7 said:

That IS a weirdo worm, wonder what it is!!!

Hope the baby Nem does ok. 

Nice to see you post again!! :flower:

Yeah, kinda been out of it since Gert passed.  And then I started selling make-up and even adding some make-up posts on my page takes up time daily.  I'm gonna try to get with it!!  I'm assuming I'll find that baby again in the same general vicinity!

• Like 5
  • 3 weeks later...
FlowerMama

I didn't realize it's been a while since I posted.  Ooops!  I've been spending time online buying make-up to sell and the site sees such spikes they're having a Microsoft team come in, THEY'VE never seen spikes like that, not even when the latest IPHONE is released.  So it's been a lot of no phone with timing out.

Anyway,  a new baby, now I see a new one like once every 3-4 weeks.  SO I guess they don't really have those heavier spawns til the end of the year.  Last Nov was my big spawn.

But oh boy, this baby is special, tiny but already multi-colored---I believe I got my first rainbow with white tentacles!!!!

20170507_154350_zpsqnkg3spl.jpg

This is the largest one!  It came later but made up for growth quickly.

20170507_170205_zpsp4vxj05k.jpg

Some of the other babies in this tank.

20170507_170251_zpsfcbito4d.jpg

20170507_170243_zpstcdq7go3.jpg

20170507_170215_zpsqdvfeufh.jpg

20170507_153345_zpsevn9ts5c.jpg

20170507_154421_zpswtpelfou.jpg

20170507_154242_zps7pnbgcay.jpg

20170507_153334_zpsviqxodtv.jpg

20170507_153321_zpscfbl42r3.jpg

• Like 8
Weetabix7
4 minutes ago, FlowerMama said:

I didn't realize it's been a while since I posted.  Ooops!  I've been spending time online buying make-up to sell and the site sees such spikes they're having a Microsoft team come in, THEY'VE never seen spikes like that, not even when the latest IPHONE is released.  So it's been a lot of no phone with timing out.

Anyway,  a new baby, now I see a new one like once every 3-4 weeks.  SO I guess they don't really have those heavier spawns til the end of the year.  Last Nov was my big spawn.

But oh boy, this baby is special, tiny but already multi-colored---I believe I got my first rainbow with white tentacles!!!!

20170507_154350_zpsqnkg3spl.jpg

This is the largest one!  It came later but made up for growth quickly.

20170507_170205_zpsp4vxj05k.jpg

Some of the other babies in this tank.

20170507_170251_zpsfcbito4d.jpg

20170507_170243_zpstcdq7go3.jpg

20170507_170215_zpsqdvfeufh.jpg

20170507_153345_zpsevn9ts5c.jpg

20170507_154421_zpswtpelfou.jpg

20170507_154242_zps7pnbgcay.jpg

20170507_153334_zpsviqxodtv.jpg

20170507_153321_zpscfbl42r3.jpg

Cool!!!!

Nice to see you on here again. :flower:

• Like 2
FlowerMama
1 minute ago, Weetabix7 said:

Cool!!!!

Nice to see you on here again. :flower:

Yeah, I"m gonna really try to do better.  Seems as though the day is not long enough-   work, come home & post on my Rockin' Lips Chic FB page, and then I really need to start at the gym again and then where's dinner?  Where's the time to make that/eat that.  I can't leave straight from work to go to the gym cuz I need to let my dog out, maybe I should eat, then go to the gym?    Just not enough time but I don't want to go to exercise late cuz I don't want to be up mentally or physically w/ my heart rate up and be able to fall asleep.  

• Like 4
Weetabix7
1 minute ago, FlowerMama said:

Yeah, I"m gonna really try to do better.  Seems as though the day is not long enough-   work, come home & post on my Rockin' Lips Chic FB page, and then I really need to start at the gym again and then where's dinner?  Where's the time to make that/eat that.  I can't leave straight from work to go to the gym cuz I need to let my dog out, maybe I should eat, then go to the gym?    Just not enough time but I don't want to go to exercise late cuz I don't want to be up mentally or physically w/ my heart rate up and be able to fall asleep.  

You'll get it all balanced, just give yourself a breather when you can. :)

And remember, we like you on here. 

• Like 4
FlowerMama
2 minutes ago, Weetabix7 said:

You'll get it all balanced, just give yourself a breather when you can. :)

And remember, we like you on here. 

Yes, I like it on here as well!!!

• Like 2
FlowerMama
11 minutes ago, frahny said:

Super cool to see rfa's spawn. Had no idea they did that. 

They sure do, that's the only way they reproduce, unlike bubble tip anemones and other anemones like tube anemones, carpet anemones, etc.

Here are some more pics I just took just now.

20170507_210650_zpsfpsytnir.jpg

20170507_210644_zpszfim7xwb.jpg

20170507_210612_zpstjlewz1h.jpg

20170507_210604_zpskj9kfnr1.jpg

20170507_210531_zpsqfuf83bt.jpg

• Like 7
FlowerMama

Dang, so much going on I completely forgot to announce my tank was a year old on 4/1.  I just completely passed that up.  Geez.  

The nursery has 4 babies in it.  Wish I could move some more over from the 40.  

• Like 1