Top Shelf Aquatics

Future compatibility of BF and BF mini.

701Superjet

701Superjet

I purchased the BF mini so I can have it installed inside my lights for a clean look. I want the full BF once all of the sensors come out. Will I be able to control everything at once or will I be forced to run ugly wires up to my lights? Would be awesome if the they could work together in a master/slave mode.

701Superjet

A master /slave option would be fantastic so people can run their lights wireless and have the big BF for aquarium controller. Or make a wireless accessory for the big BF to control lights .

Each Bluefish is completely separate and you need a separate user account for each.

I hate this , I had to create a separate email address just so I could run my hybrid and tide .

And the loss of control of the light in event of Internet issues is a huge down side imo . The option of some sort of connection other than wifi would be extremely useful.

A master /slave option would be fantastic so people can run their lights wireless and have the big BF for aquarium controller. Or make a wireless accessory for the big BF to control lights .

I think I remember Spencer saying that he has canceled any future plans of expansion to a full tank controller for now.
jedimasterben

I hate this , I had to create a separate email address just so I could run my hybrid and tide.

If you use Gmail, register your same email address with an underscore and then any characters after - ie, if your Gmail addy is jbb@, then you would make a new Bluefish account and use the email jbb_1@, and while Bluefish will see it is a unique email, it is actually just another part of your actual jbb@ email account and will show up there.

Archived