Innovative Marine Aquariums

AIO Reef Conversion Kit for Mr Aqua 22L - NR Member Tank Featured!

Oceanbox Designs

Oceanbox Designs

Big thank goes to NR member "thedon986" for featuring your tank with my custom AIO Reef Conversion Kit, check out his beautiful setup at: http://www.nano-reef.com/topic/370821-the-dons-mr-aqua-22l-w-oceanbox/#entry5269087

With the ever growing success of All-In-One Nano Reef aquariums. Our custom designed AIO Reef Conversion Kit is a must have setup for your standard glass tank! Oceanbox Designs™ Reef Conversion Kit for Mr Aqua 6G/12G/22G Long is now available to order. It can be installed in either "peninsula" or "corner" style setup.

Product details: http://oceanboxdesigns.com/product/oceanbox-designs-aio-reef-conversion-kit-for-mr-aqua-tanks/

Reefbuilders featured: https://reefbuilders.com/2016/03/03/oceanbox-designs-aio-reef-conversion-kit/

Contact us at: www.oceanboxdesigns.com for custom AIO Reef Conversion Insert Kit, Nano Reef acrylics or shop for essential reef equipment.

©2016 OceanboxDesigns.com

Oceanbox Designs­ Reef Conversion Kit is an All-In-One (AIO) Filtration Insert designed to convert a standard glass tank into a Reef-Ready tank. This is a perfect add-on solution for beginner to advance hobbyist whos looking into setting up a Nano Reef system without the need to get involved in complicated drilling, plumbing, and sump filtration. Our AIO Insert Kit can be simply DIY installed and secured into your tank using aquarium safe silicone, add a return pump of adequate flow and youre good to go!

Oceanbox Designs AIO design provides highly efficient internal filtration by forcing water through specifically designed modular media racks and baffles system. The multi-stage modular media racks allow you to run different filter media such as filter pad, carbon, purigen, phosguard, ect keeping your tank clean and your salty critters happy. A huge advantage of having an AIO system is the ability to run and hide essential equipment from view such as heater, auto-top-off sensor, temperature probe, and even a small skimmer or reactor if space is allowed.

20160205_010412240_iOS.jpg

25109406243_a58fab0507_c.jpg

25109407213_08f3e09626_c.jpg

25109405193_a42aca78c4_c.jpg

25640968891_5d3fbc889e_c.jpg

Oceanbox Designs

Thanks for the shout out! This AIO is top notch!!

You bet, it's always great to seeing it in your tank.

What is the hieght of the 22 long kit. I have a mr aqua 13 gal bowfront that is 11 1/4 high, hopeing it will work with this tank.

Oceanbox Designs

What is the hieght of the 22 long kit. I have a mr aqua 13 gal bowfront that is 11 1/4 high, hopeing it will work with this tank.

I do custom AIO kit that will fit perfectly to your tank, just email me dimensions you need or the height of your tank measured from the inside.

I do custom AIO kit that will fit perfectly to your tank, just email me dimensions you need or the height of your tank measured from the inside.

Thank you.

• 1 year later...

What is the width of the Mr Aqua 12 long conversion? I'm considering buying one, but want to know how much real estate I'm losing from the end.... ?

Oceanbox Designs
8 hours ago, LivingWaters said:

What is the width of the Mr Aqua 12 long conversion? I'm considering buying one, but want to know how much real estate I'm losing from the end.... ?

It takes up 3.5" so still plenty of space left for aquascaping. My tank runs the external POB sump and I get to keep the full tank :) minus the overflow box.

https://oceanboxdesigns.com/product/nano-revolution-nr12-pob-sump/

5 minutes ago, Oceanbox Designs said:

It takes up 3.5" so still plenty of space left for aquascaping. My tank runs the external POB sump and I get to keep the full tank :) minus the overflow box.

https://oceanboxdesigns.com/product/nano-revolution-nr12-pob-sump/

I knowwwww.... man I LOVE the POB! Thanks for responding by the way. ?

I know I'll be happier with the POB so in the meantime I'll be cycling and saving up for that. I have my tank, rock is arriving Wednesday so I do have time. You do some beautiful work and my eyes are on the light legs, the overflow box, and the POB. 

Oceanbox Designs
9 hours ago, LivingWaters said:

Okay... you got me. I just placed my order for the NR12 POB in reactive green. @80jcbrown

??

Just saw it last night! Thanks!

Now all you have to do is turning it into something like this ;):P

34617754306_49425e1ec9_b.jpg

39 minutes ago, Oceanbox Designs said:

Just saw it last night! Thanks!

Now all you have to do is turning it into something like this ;):P

34617754306_49425e1ec9_b.jpg

If I could achieve something even half as beautiful.... ?

I've much to learn, but plenty of inspiration! ?

Oceanbox Designs
1 hour ago, LivingWaters said:

If I could achieve something even half as beautiful.... ?

I've much to learn, but plenty of inspiration! ?

You will! I will admit it wasn't easy, I almost gave up when I had a major bryopsis outbreak and lost a lot of corals trying to get rid of it. I'd suggestion doing a lot of researching and reading, learn as you go as I still am. This forum is full of goodness and valuable information, I'd dig into the details of each tank in the "tank of the month" gallery and learn about all the nano systems that have already been successfully established and reverse engineer it to your own creation.

Archived