ReefWeeds

Softies, Gorgs, LPS  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

• Leathers only
    • Softies including leathers
    • Gorgonians
    • LPS

I'll spare this thread the horror haha. I'll just admire,well done with the new thread stellathegreat

Your tank is beautiful, PG!

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your tank is beautiful, PG!

Bleh it's got a nasty cyano issue atm and I haven't added any corals lately at all. No worries though lots to admire on other threads and my panther cham comes this weekend :)

Bleh it's got a nasty cyano issue atm and I haven't added any corals lately at all. No worries though lots to admire on other threads and my panther cham comes this weekend :)

wooooo! This weekend! I can't wait to see him!

:lol: SURE!

Aww. We all love helping out. This forum is awesome for that. You've been a member for a long time! Had you been thinking about getting into the hobby before?

Yeah, I Became a Member back in 2007? However, during a move the Bio Cube we had was knocked over (Nothing lost except the tank) Couldn't afford to get another.

So, after quite some time (9 Years) Finally trying to get back into this. I Do have some Pics of my Other tank.

Nothing was ever really in it. That I can Remember..

I Believe I was more of a lurker back then too.

This weekend is very soon!

Yeah, I Became a Member back in 2007? However, during a move the Bio Cube we had was knocked over (Nothing lost except the tank) Couldn't afford to get another.

So, after quite some time (9 Years) Finally trying to get back into this. I Do have some Pics of my Other tank.

Nothing was ever really in it. That I can Remember..

I Believe I was more of a lurker back then too.

Well I'm glad you came back :)

I forgot to add Dawn's seahorse garden to the index!!! One of my favorite tanks and now added :)

2 pics of the original Tank

FfEcAQ.jpg

fc1Eyu.jpg

Oh wow! that rockscape is cool!

I forgot to add Dawn's seahorse garden to the index!!! One of my favorite tanks and now added :)

Oh wow! that rockscape is cool!

Aye...I miss it too. It was pretty nice.

fishfreak0114

I love this thread!!!! Great idea Stella! :). I've decided that I want my tank to be softies, LPS and gorgs because what gives better color and movement! And a Monti cap or two.

thanks Yoshii! Added to the index along with Maria's Episode M :)

Awesome idea. Just started posting my journal a few days ago. Plans are euphyllia dominated. Oh and shrooms.

http://www.nano-reef.com/topic/371196-sharbuckles-29-gallon-euphyllia-garden/

Awesome! Love the video! Posted your build in the index!

I love this thread!!!! Great idea Stella! :). I've decided that I want my tank to be softies, LPS and gorgs because what gives better color and movement! And a Monti cap or two.

Very cool!!!!! I'll add your build to the index :)

Just got these today...1st Pic is FTS. New Clown Fish, GSP? (medium sized) and a "Daisy Polyp".

Would like advice on Placement of them....See Pic.

FRKw2x.jpg

"Daisy Polyp"

LexJrC.jpg

GSP?

s81qIe.jpg

Just added the Smaller Clown...?He? Is Behind and under the Larger

Q8hO2i.jpg

New Clown

idAI8i.jpg

Oh...I Brought a Water sample for testing, Calcium and KH were Low..Calc was 340 and KH was 7. Bought Seachem Reef Fusion 1 and 2. Dosed and will dose every 3 days. Salinity was on the low side of acceptable...1.023...Nitrates are/were 10. Which I am told is good as it is under 20...Phosphate is .25 also good.

So...TY for helping me with stuff.

erinmegan85

Everyone's tanks look awesome! I'm a newbie to saltwater. This is my very first saltwater tank. I like the flow that softies and LPS bring to a tank. Here's a picture of my tank in the making. (I don't have a build thread). I have a bubble coral, a hammer, zoa colony, frag of Paly's, a Duncan and a tiny red mushroom.

25564600501_a75c94c09d_z.jpg

Just got these today...1st Pic is FTS. New Clown Fish, GSP? (medium sized) and a "Daisy Polyp".

Would like advice on Placement of them....See Pic.

FRKw2x.jpg

"Daisy Polyp"

LexJrC.jpg

GSP?

s81qIe.jpg

Just added the Smaller Clown...?He? Is Behind and under the Larger

Q8hO2i.jpg

New Clown

idAI8i.jpg

looking good. Make sure you are feeding your feather

looking good. Make sure you are feeding your feather

Thank You..Is my placement okay?

Just picked up some Zoo-plankton and Coral Frenzy as well...I was going to get a small Hammer Frag, but that can wait...looking fwd to what we can work out...per our PM.

Everyone's tanks look awesome! I'm a newbie to saltwater. This is my very first saltwater tank. I like the flow that softies and LPS bring to a tank. Here's a picture of my tank in the making. (I don't have a build thread). I have a bubble coral, a hammer, zoa colony, frag of Paly's, a Duncan and a tiny red mushroom.

25564600501_a75c94c09d_z.jpg

Looking great!!!

Ugh this thread has me contemplating buying all kinds of softies. Trying to stick to my Euphyllia focus is tough. I want everything lol.

Ugh this thread has me contemplating buying all kinds of softies. Trying to stick to my Euphyllia focus is tough. I want everything lol.

U and Me BOTH! *sigh* Limited space and Very limited budget...lmao!

Archived