ReefWeeds

Softies, Gorgs, LPS  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

• Leathers only
    • Softies including leathers
    • Gorgonians
    • LPS

Gorgeous! Where do you find your Gorgs? I never see any...

Most are from KP Aquatics! Some are from Lawn, and some are from Aquarium depot (the new name for Reefs2Go - yeah, I know, took a chance and it worked this one time). I will say their customer service is non-existent. If you have a question, it's not getting answered anytime soon, if ever. However, I was really happy with the sizes/prices/quality of what I did receive for sure.

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a softy revolution omgomgomg

:lol:

Thanks for adding me to the list :flower:.

Well, you are the Pastely, flowy, softie queen after all!

Stella, may I be added, please? As a Beginner, I am going to stick with the easy stuffy. Softies and stuff in this category...

Thank you :)

Stella, may I be added, please? As a Beginner, I am going to stick with the easy stuffy. Softies and stuff in this category...

Thank you :)

Consider yourself added! Do you have a build thread to add to the index? If you click the follow button on the top right, you'll be following the thread :)

Well, you are the Pastely, flowy, softie queen after all!

Did someone link to this one???? :wub: If not...you all are welcome :lol:.

I don't know who's it is but I love it and thought it appropriate for the soft coral lovers :).

I cropped the photo because it has icky SPS on a frag rack at the top LOL

Screen%20Shot%202016-03-11%20at%208.07.0

Did someone link to this one???? :wub: If not...you all are welcome :lol:.

I don't know who's it is but I love it and thought it appropriate for the soft coral lovers :).

I cropped the photo because it has icky SPS on a frag rack at the top LOL

Screen%20Shot%202016-03-11%20at%208.07.0

No, but thank you for linking it :flower: and :lol: to the icky SPS

I am following..I have Threads throughout the forums :/ Mostly in Beginner. However, Since this Thread was started, I have been posting my new Additions here.

And, I am following this thread, have been since Page 1

:)

I am following..I have Threads throughout the forums :/ Mostly in Beginner. However, Since this Thread was started, I have been posting my new Additions here.

And, I am following this thread, have been since Page 1

:)

awesome! Your next step is to start a build thread that follows the progress of your tank :)

Okay, TY. Where do I start that Thread? In Member's Aquariums?

You got it!!! Just start one, give the details of your build, post a few photos, etc.!

I wish my gorg would stop being so tempermental and put out her polyps. She did just shed this morning, I hope she poofs up so I can get a nice pic

No its a reefer 350. I'm going to give my method a fair shot (stock full of softies/hope the picking it distributed enough to not cause any major damage), but if that fails, then it may be the only alternative :(

But if you love your fish more...Nothing wrong with FOWLER!

I wish my gorg would stop being so tempermental and put out her polyps. She did just shed this morning, I hope she poofs up so I can get a nice pic

I love gorgs, but never had any luck with them

A couple gorgonian photos:

GOMkolV.jpg

09HMuwa.jpg

EvHUNkF.jpg

qBcbL9r.jpg

I WANT!

Ok all you soft, flowy coral lovers. I added some more builds to the index and added some awesome videos (Gena, Felicia - I hope you don't mind, but I linked your videos :) )

Try KP Aquatics. Coral Morphologic used to do them but has reopened as Aquascapers but the store doesn't appear to be operational yet.

I bought some beautiful flower anemones and zoas a couple of years ago from aquascapers. Went online a few days ago to order more and you are right-nothing there and my email to them was kicked back. :angry:

I bought some beautiful flower anemones and zoas a couple of years ago from aquascapers. Went online a few days ago to order more and you are right-nothing there and my email to them was kicked back. :angry:

Yeah, I don't know what happened to them. They were around for a bit last summer then nothing.

But if you love your fish more...Nothing wrong with FOWLER!

I love gorgs, but never had any luck with them

I WANT!

the gorg I got was given to me, its a photosynthetic one, so its okay not to be all polypy, just annoying. She looks like she will extend today sometime.She has a fatness about her that says <3

Yeah, I don't know what happened to them. They were around for a bit last summer then nothing.

:angry::rant::P PFFffftttt...

TY for adding me Stella :) (Hugs)

I need advice, Shar, my Wife (Worries...lol) Wants to know where we should place this....

ksUP3R.jpg

We would also like to know what kind of "Flow" is okay? I moved the Output nozzle last night thinking it was a tad to much on 1 side of the coral.

I should probably update my build thread. I think it's been awhile :rolleyes:

Um, yes! is it the BC 29 one? Looks beautiful from the photos you posted :)

Um, yes! is it the BC 29 one? Looks beautiful from the photos you posted :)

yes it is. was very busy the past couple of years. But now I'm happily unemployed (until the funds run out!) So I'm paying more attention to my tank again.

I need advice, Shar, my Wife (Worries...lol) Wants to know where we should place this....

ksUP3R.jpg

We would also like to know what kind of "Flow" is okay? I moved the Output nozzle last night thinking it was a tad to much on 1 side of the coral.

is it a GSP? it will do great pretty much anywhere you put it. may even get out of hand.

yes it is. was very busy the past couple of years. But now I'm happily unemployed (until the funds run out!) So I'm paying more attention to my tank again.

is it a GSP? it will do great pretty much anywhere you put it. may even get out of hand.

btw, i love your zoa placement. will be awesome when they star climbing! I would maybe tuck the feather into the rock work though. just a personal preference though, to hide its tube.

Archived