ReefWeeds

Softies, Gorgs, LPS  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

• Leathers only
    • Softies including leathers
    • Gorgonians
    • LPS

Ok so please don't judge me too bad. Placement obviously is not final, glass is dirty, etc. I took these pics to send to my wife at work, so they aren't that great.

Here is the tank before today.

IMG_0503.jpg

IMG_0505.jpg

After adding the fish and coral from today.

IMG_0514.jpg

IMG_0515.jpg

Glass is so dirty...

IMG_0517.jpg

These guys are so cute!

Ill try to take better pics once the polyps open up.

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok so please don't judge me too bad. Placement obviously is not final, glass is dirty, etc. I took these pics to send to my wife at work, so they aren't that great.

IMG_0503.jpg

IMG_0505.jpg

IMG_0514.jpg

IMG_0515.jpg

Glass is so dirty...

IMG_0517.jpg

These guys are so cute!

Your tank is beautiful :wub:

Thank you!!! All I know of is live aquaria and divers den lol. Are sun corals included here?

SURE! post up your photos!!!

IMG_0503.jpg

IMG_0505.jpg

IMG_0514.jpg

IMG_0515.jpg

Glass is so dirty...

IMG_0517.jpg

These guys are so cute!

JUDGE?!?! It's a gorgeous tank!!! yes, you for sure need a build thread. It's looking great, PDR! love the placement of the gorgs.

Figured I'd post up so it can be seen in the post itself. That's a gorgeous toad. Love the white color!

LCyE7WT.jpg

ReeferReefer

Thanks. I was having some formating problems with mobile lol. It's about 8 inches at its max and 6 inches at its smallest. This guy loves high flow and light!

Your tank is beautiful :wub:

JUDGE?!?! It's a gorgeous tank!!! yes, you for sure need a build thread. It's looking great, PDR! love the placement of the gorgs.

Wow, thanks guys :wub: I really appreciate the support!

I Saw that Tank! HOLY SHEEP CHIT Bat Man! I can't imagine the Cost of such a Build and Maint. BUT GORGEOUS! :wub:

still work in progress. Hammers are taking over and I just lost a torch :tears: hoping to add a toadstool soon, and maybe a couple rock anemones. Just (accidentally) got rid of some pretty zoas that were buried under a sea of Xenia (just can't get rid of those things!) Also want to get a bubble too.

25254354549_941b17cd31.jpgUntitled by pjjanssen1, on Flickr

still work in progress. Hammers are taking over and I just lost a torch :tears: hoping to add a toadstool soon, and maybe a couple rock anemones. Just (accidentally) got rid of some pretty zoas that were buried under a sea of Xenia (just can't get rid of those things!) Also want to get a bubble too.

Really pretty! I love how the mushies are climbing up the rock on the right! So much movement.

I Saw that Tank! HOLY SHEEP CHIT Bat Man! I can't imagine the Cost of such a Build and Maint. BUT GORGEOUS! :wub:

I know. That tank. :wub:

AWWWW YEAHHHH SOFTIES!!

Wow this is such an incredible tank!

:)

I love that tank. It is AMAZING.

DAMN! Very Pretty...If U decide to "Frag" We (Wife and I) would love to have some ;)

I See ur In Wellington, Fl. I am in Cape Coral. How Far are we from each other?

Our Clown is looking to "Host" something like that! lol!

Shoot me a PM?

DAMN! Very Pretty...If U decide to "Frag" We (Wife and I) would love to have some ;)

I See ur In Wellington, Fl. I am in Cape Coral. How Far are we from each other?

Our Clown is looking to "Host" something like that! lol!

Shoot me a PM?

My clowns are hosted by toadstools. They LOVE them! Here's a little video showing my davinci clowns, Vit and Mona, enjoying one of their toadstool homes.

My clowns are hosted by toadstools. They LOVE them! Here's a little video showing my davinci clowns, Vit and Mona, enjoying one of their toadstool homes.

That's awesome Stella!

Ya know, Generally I am quite a patient guy and then sometimes I am not...lol..Sux to be me...lol!

I see all these beautiful Reef Aquariums and corals...and with such a new tank, it is just so hard to wait...I almost feel like a Kid waiting for Christmas Day to arrive.

http://www.nano-reef.com/topic/366716-sunstars-nemesis-iii-march-fts/page-7#entry5283519

If you feel it is worthy for the index, by all means.

Nemesis III is mostly zoanthid, mushrooms LPS with softies like anthelia, gorgs, and GSP. I also have some nems. I have some leathers, not sure if htey will remain permanent parts of the reef yet.

c3856ca8-a284-4e92-b209-44d7d324ed46.jpg

Excuse the mess, I am working on getting a frag tank setup to take some excess.

http://www.nano-reef.com/topic/366716-sunstars-nemesis-iii-march-fts/page-7#entry5283519

If you feel it is worthy for the index, by all means.

Nemesis III is mostly zoanthid, mushrooms LPS with softies like anthelia, gorgs, and GSP. I also have some nems. I have some leathers, not sure if htey will remain permanent parts of the reef yet.

c3856ca8-a284-4e92-b209-44d7d324ed46.jpg

Excuse the mess, I am working on getting a frag tank setup to take some excess.

Beautiful! I'm putting it up there :)

FTS

35b5aX.jpg

Close up of Colony

HYidEa.jpg

Sorry for crappy pics...Cell phone cam :/

Nice!! Looking good!!!

What if you have a tank of sand that moves around that count?

LMAO! Works in my Book :D

Beautiful! I'm putting it up there :)

Nice!! Looking good!!!

TY Stella..and thanks to the community for accepting me and my Newbishness ;)

What if you have a tank of sand that moves around that count?

:lol: SURE!

LMAO! Works in my Book :D

TY Stella..and thanks to the community for accepting me and my Newbishness ;)

Aww. We all love helping out. This forum is awesome for that. You've been a member for a long time! Had you been thinking about getting into the hobby before?

Archived