110 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

• Leathers only
    • Softies including leathers
    • Gorgonians
    • LPS

Like Stella said - Not mine

I just felt it belonged in this thread

No doubt, it's sweet. So full of life and colorful like rainbow sherbet. Were the greens probably sinularia?

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not a hater sweetheart ;)

You sure about that one.....even I have a few weeds in my tank :lol:

I found some xenia in there :o

You sure about that one.....even I have a few weeds in my tank :lol:I found some xenia in there :o

You are the weed hater ;). You know a hater is just a confused admirer :P

Quick question? Is a Pulsing Xenia a SPS? (Hope not..lol, as I would like to become part of this club ;) )

Quick question? Is a Pulsing Xenia a SPS? (Hope not..lol, as I would like to become part of this club ;) )

Couldn't tell if you were serious or not, but no definitely not a sps.

Only 11 hours until my gorgs, pulsing sinularia, and banggai pair gets here! :D

Its a weed :lol: it will overtake your tank if you are not carful...... I had a small piece rubber banded to a rock as that is the only way to get them to attach and well I thought I lost it....only to find it now attached to a bigger rock :o so now I am waiting to see what happens.

ReeferReefer

Gotta say that my toadstool is my favorite piece in my tank. Big, hardy and great movement. The neon green coloration is great too. Anyone want to recommend great other softies? I have a Nepthea or Sinularia already and some GSP and Palyd

Gotta say that my toadstool is my favorite piece in my tank. Big, hardy and great movement. The neon green coloration is great too. Anyone want to recommend great other softies? I have a Nepthea or Sinularia already and some GSP and Palyd

If u can, would u mind posting a Pic of ur Toadstool?

Hammerstone

Clownfish are just evil :lol:

my clown literally jumped out of the tank to bite me. It was Christmas and she landed in the presents! Her flopping on a present and that sound is the only way I found her!! Thank God. She still bites but not so much when I'm feeding my sun corals because she keeps getting fed after her initial dinner with mysis that the Suns let go of.

my clown literally jumped out of the tank to bite me. It was Christmas and she landed in the presents! Her flopping on a present and that sound is the only way I found her!! Thank God. She still bites but not so much when I'm feeding my sun corals because she keeps getting fed after her initial dinner with mysis that the Suns let go of.

:o:huh::blink::naughtydance: Crazy Clowns.

Do they have choppers? (Teeth) or just, well, gums?

Hammerstone

:o:huh::blink::naughtydance: Crazy Clowns.

Do they have choppers? (Teeth) or just, well, gums?

they have teeth. She's left red scrape type very small marks on my hand, but it doesn't really hurt. It feels like she's bumping into you hard. They can be really fast when they want to also.

they have teeth. She's left red scrape type very small marks on my hand, but it doesn't really hurt. It feels like she's bumping into you hard. They can be really fast when they want to also.

That, and they love to target the webbing between your fingers :(

That, and they love to target the webbing between your fingers :(

Mine draws blood. But I still :wub: her :)

PDR, where's your build thread? I want to put it in the first post.

:o

Get on this ;)

I know I know... Just finished getting the fish and corals acclimated :) I am thrilled with my order from KP! The sizes they sent were much larger than advertised.

I know I know... Just finished getting the fish and corals acclimated :) I am thrilled with my order from KP! The sizes they sent were much larger than advertised.

KP is AWESOME! We need photos, STAT! And a build thread, STAT!!! :lol:

Elizabeth94

KP Aquatics

Edit: PDR beat me to it. And included the site, so he is better than me :D. I hear they are great all around.

Archived