inTank Media Baskets

Innovative Marine Nuvo Black Series, unique tanks at GREAT prices!

Aqua Lab Aquaria

Aqua Lab Aquaria

Aqua Lab Aquaria now sells the newly released Innovative Marine Nuvo Black product line! These are rimless aquariums with a smoked glass back panel which provides a black background. Some more information:

• Smoked rear glass back panel. The black background is already done for you!
  • Ultra-Thick Glass (6mm for Nuvo Black 10/20, 8mm for Nuvo Black 30/40)
  • Rimless glass with diamond edge polish for a clean aesthetic.
  • Minimal clear silicone means that you can focus on the contents of the aquarium and not its construction.
  • For fresh or saltwater use.
  • Available in 10, 20, 25, and 30 gallon sizes.

Dimensions and prices are given below, prices include shipping to continental United States :

Nuvo Black 10

nuvo-black-10.jpg

Nuvo Black 20

nuvo-black-20.jpg

Nuvo Black 25

nuvo-black-25.jpg

Nuvo Black 30

If you would like to purchase an Innovative Marine Nuvo Black or have any questions, please contact us via PM or email us at Info@aqualabaquaria.com!

Tempered glass?

Probably not as I do not think any of the IM tanks are tempered.

I like the idea here as they are just a stripped AIO.

Aqua Lab Aquaria

IM has not stated wether it is tempered or not, but our best guess is that it is not. They are using standard float glass and I think they're aware enough that reefers like to drill glass tanks. Those crazy reefers...

Kent

Aqua Lab

Really looking forward to the Black 25! I really liked the size of the IM 25 Lagoon but did not like the black silicone and AIO. The Nuvo 25 is going to be perfect for what I want to do.

Aqua Lab Aquaria

Hey rosecity, let us know if you want us to reserve one for you! We have the tanks in our possession now and will be in the store today. Ready to ship!

Archived