Cultivated Reef

PICO-S 4.3G AIO Frag Tank ULTIMATE COMBO - ReefBuilders Featured!

Oceanbox Designs

Oceanbox Designs
Oceanbox Designs™ PICO-S 4.3G AIO Frag Tank ULTIMATE COMBO holds 68 frags total and packed with premium features. The tank measures 12x12x7″ with a built-in All-In-One filtration system making it a perfect option as a frag tank or a pico reef setup. Oceanbox Designs™ premium craftsmanship featured hand-polished mirror edges finish to provide a professional and pleasing appearance to the final product.
Frag Racks Included:
  • Two premium Oceanbox Designs BlueReef Racks hold 56 frags total ($40 value if purchased separately).
  • Two premium Oceanbox Designs Magnetic Mini Racks hold 12 frags total ($40 value if purchased separately).
Specifications:
  • Tank Dimensions: 12L X 12W X 7H
  • AIO Dimensions: 12L X 2.75W X 7H
  • Water Volume: Approx. 4.3 Gallons
Features:
  • Premium Craftsmanship Incorporated Laser Cuts Technology.
  • Black Bottom, Black Background Enhanced Color Visibility Of Corals.
  • Filter Media Chamber With Single Modular Media Rack.
  • Return Chamber.
  • Adjustable Flare Nozzle.
  • 80GPH Return Pump Included.
  • Hand-Polished Mirror Finish Edges.
  • Hand-Crafted In The Great State Of Texas, USA.

24908773454_664124370f_c.jpg

25243676690_f2d3f94733_c.jpg

Oceanbox Designs

If anyone is heading to Frags Farmer Market in CT this weekend, be sure to check out our sponsored package. Happy Fragging Weekend! B)

25293701052_b90030c307_c.jpg

Oceanbox Designs

Glad to see you gaining some publicity on ReefBuilders. Very well deserved.

Thank you! I really appreciate it.

I had no idea that I needed one of these! :wub:

Loving that idea, when did that happen? I didn't see your order or haven't yet :)

Loving that idea, when did that happen? I didn't see your order or haven't yet :)

Haha, it happened when I saw the tank then looked at all the frags on my sandbed. Hey, graduation is only 8 weeks away! ;) Maybe a beautiful grad present to myself!

Haha, it happened when I saw the tank then looked at all the frags on my sandbed. Hey, graduation is only 8 weeks away! ;) Maybe a beautiful grad present to myself!

Sounds like a plan! Congrats on almost being done with school...may be I could make those racks in any color you like to sweeten the present :)

Sounds like a plan! Congrats on almost being done with school...may be I could make those racks in any color you like to sweeten the present :)

:o Oh man....that does sound like a good present. I'm pretty sure you have lime green.... :wub:

:o Oh man....that does sound like a good present. I'm pretty sure you have lime green.... :wub:

Yep I have neon lime green and it glows under blue LED :)

Archived