Premiumaq

IceCap Sumps!

WRX

Those sumps look nice. I'm looking forward to seeing how the Icecap skimmers perform.

Cencalfishguy56

Those sumps look nice. I'm looking forward to seeing how the Icecap skimmers perform.

I want an ice cap skimmer but too impatient to wait lol

gus6464

Finally manufacturers are getting into the nice sump arena. Skimz is also jumping in as well it looks like. These icecaps look much nicer than Trigger sumps.

Elizabeth94

These really look great and they are a great price. Love how there are integrated ATO reservoirs.

Premiumaq

So do you guys have the K2-50 in stock or is it a pre-order? Really want to get one and saw it says in stock but saw pre-order else where

IN STOCK! We jumped on those beauties as soon as we could get them, and they're just waiting for new homes...

Cencalfishguy56

IN STOCK! We jumped on those beauties as soon as we could get them, and they're just waiting for new homes...

Sweeeeeet!!

Cencalfishguy56

Any idea when you will get more k2-50's back in stock?? Literally slept on getting one thinking they'd still be in stock :(

SpeedKilz

How thick is the acrylic of the sump and baffles?

Premiumaq

How thick is the acrylic of the sump and baffles?

Might have to call CoralVue and ask them about that. The only way for us to know is if we had one to open up and measure.

Any fellow nano-reefers know from their own sumps to help out?

joredsdaddy

I asked on their video and all sumps are 5mm or 3/16. I looked up other sumps like trigger and they all seem to run 3/16.

ReefNewby82

I asked on their video and all sumps are 5mm or 3/16. I looked up other sumps like trigger and they all seem to run 3/16.

Thanks!