Pod Your Reef

Bluefish App

reefist

I don't have my Nano Box yet but was hoping to play with the app a little before it arrives. Upon attempting to login I was unsuccessful. Do I have to wait for a login that comes with my Bluefish?

jedimasterben

You have to create an account, and the next step is to do Blinkup with a Bluefish unit, so you have to have it in-hand. I know spencer used to have a unit running that had a generic login, but I can't find that info.

jedimasterben

Very cool looking product. How is coral growth with this?

Well, it's a lighting controller. It has no direct impact on coral growth.

• 1 month later...

ok got controller set it up blink up fine works ok can't log into site to do any other thing says username or password is wrong now it has locked me out this truly sucks not impressed

any suggestions?

Make sure youre typing your login correctly. Especially password, phones tend to capitalize the first letter in a text box. This would make your password incorrect. I just got my light from dave today, took all of 3 minutes to sign up for an account and blinkup done. Was playing with my light in 5 minutes tops.

Also forgot to mention, response time for loading the app and logging in isnt the greatest, if you clicked login more than once it will screw up.

Archived