Cultivated Reef

Alexey's Shallow 30x30x12 - New Acro Colonies !

Berlibee

Thanks guys, no leaks at this moment! hehehe .... will add more fishes in a few weeks. :) Not have much left after the move of my small Pico20g to a new location, most of the corals died. So only softies and 2 SPS were transferred. We can say a fresh start:

Tank_007.jpg?format=2500w

Tank_006.jpg?format=2500w

Tank_005.jpg?format=1000w

• Like 2
ReefSafeSolutions

Yes, the tank was made by Crystal Dynamic. Kent from Aqua Lab Aquaria was the connecting link between me and CD in the beginning.

I've been talking with Trent from Crystal Dynamic recently, I live about 10 miles from his shop. Super cool guy, and his tanks are top notch. Stoked to see one on here! Everything is looking fantastic!

• Like 1

It's 2x4. But I think I did the stand a little bit wrong all the weight of the tank is supported entirely by the construction nails not the vertical 2x4. I hope I will not have problems with that in future.

I'm pretty happy with the Vertex skimmer, very easy to setup. 24h break-in without collecting cup and then it started to skimm a little already. After one week it is skimming well, can't say super dark but I can see it's removing all the Coral Snow that I'm dosing also skimming well on regular days.

:lol:

Vertex Omega 130 after one week (2 days skimmate on the photos):

Omega130_1.jpg?format=1000w

Omega130_2.jpg?format=2500w

• Like 1