ReefCleaners.org

FS: Nano conchs (AKA strombus maculatus, dove, columbellid, etc...) snails

mo'smyname

Three packs sent out. Individuals should receive automated Paypal/USPS notification with tracking info, if not please contact me.

Didn't realize the demand would be so high. Sorry to all those who couldn't get in on this round.

• Like 1

Thanks for the heads up!

Maybe those of us that are getting these will be able to help the demand. Now they need to get busy and do what nature does......

• Like 2

Let me know if there are any issues. Also if folks could let me know the temp of the water with the snails I'd appreciate it. My first time shipping anything, so I'm curious about my shipping practices and what I need to change.

• Like 1

I saw mine are out for delivery too, but I usually don't get my mail until very late in the afternoon around 5:00 or so. Hope the heat paks are still warm.....

• Like 1

I saw mine are out for delivery too, but I usually don't get my mail until very late in the afternoon around 5:00 or so. Hope the heat paks are still warm.....

same here. they should be here soon :D

Got them about half hour ago. All 5 alive :) water was at 66.5 though packing was perfect.I have pics if people are interested. Macro started to turn white. They are all eating like crazy though. People need to jump on these when there is more.

• Like 2

I received mine yesterday afternoon - good thing mo'smyname did a top-notch packing job & included a decent heat pack... outdoor temps dropped during the day before I could get home but all 5 snails were trucking along the inside of the bag, safe and sound.

Hucked them into the tank before lights-out, this morning I can already see clean spots where they chowed down last night. Thanks!
  • Like 2
Cencalfishguy56

Let me know if there are any issues. Also if folks could let me know the temp of the water with the snails I'd appreciate it. My first time shipping anything, so I'm curious about my shipping practices and what I need to change.

Put me down for some lol

Wish I'd thought to bust out the laser thermometer before acclimating. I guess the baggie felt like it was somewhere in the 70's as it didn't feel significantly cooler than the tank water. The outdoor temp had dropped throughout the day to low 40's, so the insulation & heat pack did their job.

2 days later and all the snails are doing fine.

I've added everyone to a list. I'll PM availability when I can. I need to make sure I keep enough breeding adults so the makeup of the next shipments will probably include at least 2 juveniles out of the 5.

Also, if anyone is interested, I'd be up for trading for the snails as well. I like zoas and palys.

Me three. Although I think I already posted that. But what the heck. May as well make sure I've got the request covered ;)

There are only 2 people ahead of you, so you should be on the next batch.

Wish I'd thought to bust out the laser thermometer before acclimating. I guess the baggie felt like it was somewhere in the 70's as it didn't feel significantly cooler than the tank water. The outdoor temp had dropped throughout the day to low 40's, so the insulation & heat pack did their job.

2 days later and all the snails are doing fine.

It's all good. I was just curious about whether or not I needed to put a small hole next to the heat pack or if the insulation was imperfect enough to provide enough oxygen for the reaction. Just want to refine the process so I can start trading frags as well.

• Like 3

A list you say? Well hell, guess I should've chimed in earlier. Better late than never. Sign me up. Think I'm about 2 years away from moving up on that other list for these guys.

• Recommended Discussions