Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Please redesign my scape, I'm terrible at it

2nafisher

post-86658-0-54555200-1455707894_thumb.jpeg

I need some help with my scape. I am terrible at this for some reason. This is the best I have come up with so far. Not really satisfied with it yet. I had a killer design with this same rock in my little jbj12dx but sine I just moved it all to this bigger tank, I'm not really happy with it yet.

i like it, its hard to sit there and see it as good when you do it. anything i make or build i nitpick any flaw i can find, but its a very nice scape, just my 2 Lincolns worth

Thanks for the encouragement. I just set this tank up using the rock I had in my jbj12. Now that I have a bigger tank (jbj30) I'm just not as happy with it, but it may grow in me, lol

Here is a shot of the same rock when it was in the jbj12. I really liked it. I'm kinda hoping to do a Zoa's/Acans only so in not sure the new design is right for my goals.

post-86658-0-52465400-1455709733_thumb.jpeg

I like it too. You might like it better when it's filled in more with corals. But I know that feeling, I'll keep messing with it till the scape's perfect, then it looks completely different in just a few months.

I took this picture with the blues off. I think I'm going to leave it like this. It's pretty barren, but now the fun will begin with slowly adding frags.

I must say that I love the jbj30. I have had many tanks in the past, some larger and some smaller, but this one is by far my favorite.

post-86658-0-89268000-1456011880_thumb.jpeg

Archived