Top Shelf Aquatics

*SOLD* Prodigious Apex Package *SOLD*

HarryPotter

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
righttirefire

All. APEX gold. WXM. AWM. ALD. BOB. That includes PM2, probes, EB8. Wireless adapter. Apex probe holder. 7 float switches for ya. All wires and cables. All like new condition, under 2 months used in cabinet w/o water. Extra temp probe. Leak sensor.

That's the list harry pm'd me when I asked...

Fyi Harry... I'm going to blow my wad on some onyx clowns so I'll have $120 left for this apex whenever you're ready to settle. I'll even paypal to you as a friend after I receive the unit

righttirefire

At this rate you'll save more by parting out Harry. Depending on how you part of course.

Shut your dirty mouth! We've almost worked out a package deal...

$100... small none sequencing bills

righttirefire

Or he could keep it. Pretty sure it wont bankrupt his parents if the loan isnt paid back next week. :happy: That ATI needs 3 timers.

Or 3 plugs of the eb8

Wow...these shmooks blowing your thread up. Wish I could take this, great price and good luck selling.

Yep I have to put up with all these schmucks!

Apex JR= $200 used :P

Just a heads up Harry , with the new firmware update you can run up to 7 modules plus the display on the jr. I was going to upgrade to a full until I read about the new firmware.

Just a heads up Harry , with the new firmware update you can run up to 7 modules plus the display on the jr. I was going to upgrade to a full until I read about the new firmware.

Sweet. Im eyeing them for $200 on r2r

Finally. On r2r?

On yo momma

Archived