Cultivated Reef

Slowtwitch's Not So Nano

Slowtwitch

I need to look into getting M fitted for a bow. She has an eye dominance problem, she's right handed but left eye dominant. I bought her a LH 870, Browning Citori OU 12ga and a left hand kit for her Steyr Aug. I shoot a traditional recurve that I made about 35 years ago out of Osage Orange.

My wife has the same issue with eye dominance. Oldest boy does too. Both have been able to overcome it with practice. That recurve sounds sweet. I shoot a 20 year old Darton compound that works great but i've been thinking about upgrading.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Worked on the tank a bit today and things looked especially happy so I took a few pics. Things remain pretty healthy although nitrates are staying high. Been adding a different bacterial supplement to see if it helps get the nitrate levels down like it claims it will. So far there has only been minor movement, it has only been a week, so we will continue a while longer to see what happens.

Anemoneville continues to expand into new territories.

HJ4eM7o.jpg

99LhNNc.jpg

Nr3E2oP.jpg

Some toadstool love

wxYzzz4.jpg

jLEDItl.jpg

Weeping willow???

kGMzH2Y.jpg

This guy spent at least 3 months curled up looking like a grey turd. I had actually put it in a back corner of the tank waiting for it to die. On Monday it opened up to become this beauty. Not bad for a $10 add on piece to an order.

0ijwWAs.jpg

Tank looks great! I love the "weeping willow" toadstool!

Thanks. I'm not positive that is what it is, but I'm hopeful. Still on the lookout for the real deal if I can snag one.

Archived