Innovative Marine Aquariums

Reefer 350

HarryPotter

So this thread has 200 replies in 5 days. At this rate, it will be a longer thread than Kat's build thread in just 2 months...

But it will take 20 years to get as many photos... Let's have some more pics!

;)

• Like 1

Tada! That giant thing on the left is the comforter of my bed hanging on a door lol

880317FB-E458-44E1-801B-DE68E4BE8E65_zps

So this thread has 200 replies in 5 days. At this rate, it will be a longer thread than Kat's build thread in just 2 months...

;)

Ha! Its still pretty much empty lol. Ill do some photos of my tank today and even borrow my sisters DSLR.

Edit: she doesn't have the charger for it....

How did I miss this upgrade harry! But now that I've seen it hurry up and put stuff into the tank! :)

Ha! Thanks, Im really excited. Its so tedious to just wait for it! And I don't have live rock from my tank so I can just use some sand, skimate, and floss to get the bacteria going (along with the starter).

It looks good, little duncan is happy

;)

FOUND THE CHARGER.

If I am using a DSLR, how do I display high resolution photos? Will photo bucket still work?

https://goo.gl/photos/FfEmZk4aMkJnHC5N6

• Like 1

FOUND THE CHARGER.

If I am using a DSLR, how do I display high resolution photos? Will photo bucket still work?https://goo.gl/photos/FfEmZk4aMkJnHC5N6

I think I'm getting off Photobucket and just using Tinypic... Photobucket gets blocked by a lot of corporate firewalls (I think they subscribe to standardized block lists) tinypic works in my office and doesn't require any account to login.

Not sure if either has a file size limit, though.

HOLY ####. THIS DLSR IS INSANE. WOW. MAKES ALL MY OTHER PHOTOS SEEM LIKE CRAP!

87 PHOTOS UPLOADING... POST IN A BIT!

damn why you yellin? What DSLR , lens combo you using? You gonna stock that tank this weekend?
  • Like 2

IMG_4656_zpswdgkk1sq.jpg

damn why you yellin? What DSLR , lens combo you using? You gonna stock that tank this weekend?

Look at these ####ing photos! Im so happy! Canon T3i with stock lense

IMG_4647_zpsve11ra82.jpg

• Like 7

Photos looks good. Gotta share camera settings now too..

What do you mean? Its a canon T3i with stand lense. I used a white paper to get the white balance and automatic focus

IMG_4695_zpsdbnxbgo0.jpg

Sounds like your problem could of been remedied by simply letting them inside :lol:

Better photo for an ident on the wrasse?

IMG_4688_zps1ovxa0cj.jpg

This is normal lighting! How I see it! The camera adjusts for the shitty LEDs!

IMG_4663_zpsodd6q06i.jpg

IMG_4662_zpsmxuksflv.jpg

• Like 11

Nice pics, Harry! Welcome to the "other half" of this hobby. You're already getting sucked in... :P

As long as I don't get into editing... But honestly I know I could improve a ton but with a tripod and these standard settings im pretty happy. Maybe get a lense for closer photos, but I think there may be one in the case

• Like 1

Tripods are fairly cheap but they will make your pics even better and more in focus. Time for a macro lens to really blow your mind and see details of your corals like never before ?

• Like 2
  • HarryPotter changed the title to Reefer 350