HarryPotter

Harry's (DEAD) Reefer 350

ninjamyst

I swear by ReefCleaners :)

white rocks mix with old rocks look like crap....just saying

• Like 3

HarryPotter

So this is my tank. It is 27", so this tank adds 20".

Increase the area between the islands by 8"

Allow there to be 6" more room on either side of the islands

Done, with all the RFAs and LPS having more room as well.

Thoughts?

7F88D098-165E-4DB0-9EB2-E2438CCE9373_zps

• Like 2

jack1978

I was sorting through some tank related shit and pulled out an envelope. Guess what dumped out of it?

About 10 lbs of ####ing glitter......from my little buddy, Hairball! Totally forgot it was opened and apparently stuck in a box of shit. You know how hard it is to get all that glitter out of grout lines?

Looks like a stripper convention took place on my front porch.

F U, Harry.

• Like 14

ReefWeeds

I was sorting through some tank related shit and pulled out an envelope. Guess what dumped out of it?

About 10 lbs of ####### glitter......from my little buddy, Hairball! Totally forgot it was opened and apparently stuck in a box of shit. You know how hard it is to get all that glitter out of grout lines?

F U, Harry.

:lol: This made my night.

• Like 4

D Z

It's Carib Sea life rock. Purple concrete. Not porous, super heavy, aweful. Harry is sad :(

this sounds more like the real reef rock, not the carib sea life rock. the carib sea stuff is actually mined aragonite rock that is then coated. Therefore it is actually coated dry rock. Its what I have in my frag tank and it actually looks pretty nice to me and it doesnt crumble at all.
  • Like 1

spectra

:lol: You wish :P and we know better now...........

Hey now....... ;) I had to take one of mine out ad now have a few white rocks......

Reafcleaners is great stuff and well will not go any other rout......

• Like 5

teenyreef

About 10 lbs of ####### glitter......from my little buddy, Hairball! Totally forgot it was opened and apparently stuck in a box of shit. You know how hard it is to get all that glitter out of grout lines?

F U, Harry.

:lol: this is great!

• Like 3

HarryPotter

F U, Harry.

Double_Kill_2008_zpsiyz3bpty.png

• Like 8

gulfsurfer101

Gotteem!

• Like 3

HarryPotter

Not enough pics in this thread!

Tada! That giant thing on the left is the comforter of my bed hanging on a door lol

880317FB-E458-44E1-801B-DE68E4BE8E65_zps

• Like 3

ninjamyst

what the hell is that next to your tank? body bag?

• Like 4

HarryPotter

That giant thing on the left is the comforter of my bed hanging on a door while I am washing the cover :)

Sk8n Reefer

Added some LR into the sump, hung the OR T247 temporarily, and put the Duncan from the frag tank into the tank. Depending on how this goes I am hoping on transferring this weekend- bacteria should arrive today0576078A-ADAC-4C3A-94D3-2B73512291DD_zps

Minimalistic scape approach..........I like it ?

• Like 8

gulfsurfer101

It's a funny hobby of ours! We pray and hope for a quick and complete take over of bacteria! What other hobby can make such a claim!

• Like 5

FlowerMama

You know, that's one BIG night light you got there!

• Like 6

Newstead

He's finally fed up with Jack1978. The glitter was just a lure to get Jack to his house.

• Like 1

spectra

That was the Princess :lol: Harry had his way with her :blink:

• Like 2

HarryPotter

That was the Princess :lol: Harry had his way with her :blink:

:ninja:

WHO TOLDDDD

• Like 4

jack1978

:ninja:

WHO TOLDDDD

Your sister.......she talks in her sleep.

:^ )

• Like 12

Chris!

Sounds like your problem could of been remedied by simply letting them inside :lol:

• Like 6

HarryPotter

Poured in some reef Roids to feed the added bacteria :)

WHERES DA ALGAE

thecoralbeauty

A LOT. I lost a lot. I stopped counting.

oh stellablue- your thread is so hot all the time i must have missed that part trying to keep up- im so sorry! Some of my corals definitely weren't happy (SPS is particular) and havent grown a WHOLE lot, but I guess I just got insanely lucky because I didn't lose any.

in some of your photos it's hard to tell, but i really like the white stand. maybe i'll paint mine this summer.

• Like 1

braaap

Live rock is inefficient at nutrient export. It's basically useless when you can just put in a reactor with matrix and tie it off the manifold for low flow. You can have 0 rock in the tank and never see nitrate.

:huh:

• Like 2

vlangel

Tada! That giant thing on the left is the comforter of my bed hanging on a door lol 880317FB-E458-44E1-801B-DE68E4BE8E65_zps

That is one honkin' tank Harry!

ReefWeeds

oh stellablue- your thread is so hot all the time i must have missed that part trying to keep up- im so sorry! Some of my corals definitely weren't happy (SPS is particular) and havent grown a WHOLE lot, but I guess I just got insanely lucky because I didn't lose any.

in some of your photos it's hard to tell, but i really like the white stand. maybe i'll paint mine this summer.

Hi Morgan! I only painted the inside. I definitely want to skin the outside, hopefully this summer, with white bead board. i think it will look nice! Oh no worries on the thread. I don't post anything of importance really :) I lost a bunch of LPS, softies and some SPS (mint pavona, a large poco colony, some montis, etc.