Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Reefer 350

HarryPotter

Hey this looks exciting. Good luck with the new tank!

Thank you! After I sell the extras I am hoping to (finally) get an ATI. The larger units, 35" or 47" come up frequently on CL

I'm trying to convert that to my 45g AIO so I have 600goh in the returns (over 100% DT) and then another 1000gph or so from the MP40... So lotsa flow.

100% isn't 10x.... I'd bet you don't have more then like 30-35g of actual water in that 45g, especially the display portion so your probably running about 15-20x turnover through the AIO portion right now ;) Don't be afraid of flow harry your already needlessly scared of good LEDs :lol:

Thank you! After I sell the extras I am hoping to (finally) get an ATI. The larger units, 35" or 47" come up frequently on CL

O you have a list of all parts you could copy paste?

O you have a list of all parts you could copy paste?

Not full, I'll try to make one soon. Tons of smaller items but BRS 6 stage RODI, 2x Hydra 26, Apex package, 2x MP10wQD, 2 AI prime I'm trading to LFS, JBJ 8 gallon, 4 ATOs (2 sold) 2x BRS reactor (1 sold), heater, 20l, JBJ light, tons of supplements and supplies, UPS, ecotech backup (sold?), fancy return pump (RO DC3500), skimmer, etc

Too busy calculating the price of various salty waters down to the penny

The tank is full :P

• Like 1

When are the rocks getting transfered? Sorry if you said it already, too lazy to do anything other than skim the previous pages.

Dunno yet. I used live sand so it's a cloudy mess at the moment! :P

I might toss in an Ocean Revive T247 and a Duncan that's in the shitty frag tank

If you want to sell your ocean revive leds let me know. I am considering getting another one to run two over my 40 breeder. One works well but with two there would be less shading.

If you want to sell your ocean revive leds let me know. I am considering getting another one to run two over my 40 breeder. One works well but with two there would be less shading.

I'm definitely selling a T247

Not full, I'll try to make one soon. Tons of smaller items but BRS 6 stage RODI, 2x Hydra 26, Apex package, 2x MP10wQD, 2 AI prime I'm trading to LFS, JBJ 8 gallon, 4 ATOs (2 sold) 2x BRS reactor (1 sold), heater, 20l, JBJ light, tons of supplements and supplies, UPS, ecotech backup (sold?), fancy return pump (RO DC3500), skimmer, etc

The tank is full :P

Your LFS is the only one making out on that deal. I know youve had a hard on for the ATI but....I would post that stuff on another Forum before you give it up for a ATI. I know for a fact that you could sell that stuff on R2R and buy 2 ATI's.

• Like 3

Your LFS is the only one making out on that deal. I know youve had a hard on for the ATI but....I would post that stuff on another Forum before you give it up for a ATI. I know for a fact that you could sell that stuff on R2R and buy 2 ATI's.

I told him that. Don't trade it. Sell it. R2R would buy all the shit he has in a day.

• Like 1

It's clear! And 74*. How is this monster running below ambient? Confused

Whar are you using to measure the temperature? My first thought is measurement error if you're saying it's below ambient with pumps and lights on. Or that all the water you added hasn't heated up yet, I don't know when you filled it.
  • Like 2

You just filled it yesterday and the water is probably still coming up to temp. Remember you are heating up 75 gallons of water.....give it a little time and be patient ;)

I know when I make my RO it comes out at about 58 degrees.

• Like 1

You just filled it yesterday and the water is probably still coming up to temp. Remember you are heating up 75 gallons of water.....give it a little time and be patient ;)

I know when I make my RO it comes out at about 58 degrees.

Actually I used a heating element to take it to 78, then the temp went down. The DC equipment is very efficient it seems

Whar are you using to measure the temperature? My first thought is measurement error if you're saying it's below ambient with pumps and lights on. Or that all the water you added hasn't heated up yet, I don't know when you filled it.

I heated it to 78 using a heating element yesterday... Lights off pumps on and it's darn cold!

Harry, did you set up another tank? I am missing so much while I am away.

Yes Vlangel I did! A like new reefer 350. I bought out someones like new tank and a ton of equipment to transfer to. Very excited for the increased stability and control of a dumped tank.

• Like 2

Sine you have it all already how about a list of equipment you will be running on this tank and maybe a wish list like the ATI or whatever else you want to switch? You have a glass box that's about all I know so far. Lol.

Sine you have it all already how about a list of equipment you will be running on this tank and maybe a wish list like the ATI or whatever else you want to switch? You have a glass box that's about all I know so far. Lol.

Not sure yet PatBack. Apex is pending, hydras are pending, Vortechs are pending, it those sell I can keep the rest of the equipment and all sales after that goes towards a wish list.

• HarryPotter changed the title to Reefer 350