Top Shelf Aquatics

Reefer 350

HarryPotter

i better go check my skimmer pump this weekend....

?

I'm preparing a pack for Braaap

Green Milli

Orange Milli

Red Milli

Gold Milli

Potters Tenius

Red Montipora

Christmas Montipora

And a few others I forget ? I just need my frag racks to arrive!

• Like 2

Got two more frag racks in the mail but then realized I'm out of plugs! I'll pick some up tonight. Trying to end some SPS warfare by shipping out some packs :)

Or a trio of little anthias:

p_26196_Lyertail%20Anthias.jpg

They're gorgeous, and locally cheap too. But I feed really infrequently- it can be every 4 days sometimes. Just horrible at remembering, and the fish are all nice and plump. Anthrax need multiple daily feedings which I don't think I can provide

• Like 1

I just got frag plugs courtesy of braaap. He's getting a huge pack. With a tank grown large Milli colony!

If anyone wants acros or caps, pay overnight shipping +5 for materials and you'll get hooked up. :)

• Like 2

Today I changed sump floss, filter socks (floss), razored all glass, and took out the (offline) reactor to clean out the pump.

I'm mixed on carbon. Not sure if I see any difference using it, but I don't see a bad reaction either.

Use it or nah?

well how much is shipping usually lol?

I think around $40. But what are you looking for- I have frags on frags on frags lol

OH and all my pH concerns were for naught- I calibrated the probe and its fixed. Doh!

• Like 2

Harry I want some fragz! Pm me or if you have my cell still shoot me a text! I can send you those radion led pucks if I can find them too

Tomorrow I will pay my nanoreef fee so I can pm again lol but sounds good. I don't need the pucks anymore no worries

If you aren't seeing a need for carbon I say avoid it. I use it when I do treatments or after big dips but that is about it.

I started using it on Stella's advice when I had some leathers, but I needed up getting rid of them for more space. Maybe I'll run floss in the reactor again, that worked well before to help clean up the sump.

Tomorrow I will pay my nanoreef fee so I can pm again lol but sounds good. I don't need the pucks anymore no worries

I started using it on Stella's advice when I had some leathers, but I needed up getting rid of them for more space. Maybe I'll run floss in the reactor again, that worked well before to help clean up the sump.

Or just delete a shit ton of messages. Problem solved.

• Like 1

IMG_0122_zpsffzpimo5.jpg

Braaap is getting my other colony of this one. Pretty sweet coral!

IMG_0108_zpsueynexpf.jpg

One of my favorites

IMG_0105_zps8g2rnzat.jpg

Not too much growth on this one, but the color is awesome

IMG_0111_zpszscnoeh6.jpg

Took off a nice thick branch for braaap

IMG_0112_zps3ds6qvqu.jpg

and a different angle :)

IMG_0119_zpsyaul5pki.jpg

• Like 12

Feed your rfa and it will grow!! I feed mine twice a week usually, that's all they need to be super happy.

I am bad at feeding. I broadcast feed the tank a cube of mysis every three days along with a pinch of reef roids. Because I am forgetful but also like keeping it low nutrients for the acros and montipora, their growth has exploded!

Your RFA is gorgeous! Well, your whole tank is gorgeous.

Thanks! That one is from Sandy at GotCorals

• Like 1

Stellar looking tank Harry, everything looks awesome

Thanks! For a minute I thought you were talking to StellaBlue and was like "Hmm did I miss a comment?!?" :blink:

• Like 2
  • HarryPotter changed the title to Reefer 350