HarryPotter

Harry’s Reefer 350

4 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

Good morning young Harold. 😊

What’s up? I was a bit nervous this morning that my tank was going to have suffered after yesterday’s rough treatment. You know, removing such  a big portion of the live rock and stuff. I cut dosing back 1/3 after taking out the red monti cap and a good portion of the green tort and am watching closely. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, HarryPotter said:

What’s up? I was a bit nervous this morning that my tank was going to have suffered after yesterday’s rough treatment. You know, removing such  a big portion of the live rock and stuff. I cut dosing back 1/3 after taking out the red monti cap and a good portion of the green tort and am watching closely. 

Tanks don’t like to be f@&k with. Sometimes there are no issues, sometimes they crap out and something dies. 

11 minutes ago, HarryPotter said:

It looks great. I doubt you see any issues. 

19 minutes ago, A Little Blue said:

Tanks don’t like to be f@&k with. Sometimes there are no issues, sometimes they crap out and something dies. 

Thats why I have 50 gallons of RODI standing by for a potential 60% water change! I did mix up the sand under the rock, but the majority was very clean due to my regular mixing with a powerhead. I think the biggest risk here is an alk spike. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HarryPotter said:

Thats why I have 50 gallons of RODI standing by for a potential 60% water change! I did mix up the sand under the rock, but the majority was very clean due to my regular mixing with a powerhead. 

You never know with those things. When you expect the worst, nothing happens and other times when it suppose to be a smooth sailing, it turns into a havoc. 

Smart. I usually use the same safeguard (50%WC setup) while doing something radical or stupid. 

Hope you won’t need to use it. 

And Icant wait to see what you come up with this new real estate? 

• Like 1