Coral Vue Hydros

Reefer 350

HarryPotter

white rocks mix with old rocks look like crap....just saying

So this is my tank. It is 27", so this tank adds 20".

Increase the area between the islands by 8"

Allow there to be 6" more room on either side of the islands

Done, with all the RFAs and LPS having more room as well.

Thoughts?

7F88D098-165E-4DB0-9EB2-E2438CCE9373_zps

• Like 2

I was sorting through some tank related shit and pulled out an envelope. Guess what dumped out of it?

About 10 lbs of ####ing glitter......from my little buddy, Hairball! Totally forgot it was opened and apparently stuck in a box of shit. You know how hard it is to get all that glitter out of grout lines?

Looks like a stripper convention took place on my front porch.

F U, Harry.

• Like 14

I was sorting through some tank related shit and pulled out an envelope. Guess what dumped out of it?

About 10 lbs of ####### glitter......from my little buddy, Hairball! Totally forgot it was opened and apparently stuck in a box of shit. You know how hard it is to get all that glitter out of grout lines?

F U, Harry.

:lol: This made my night.

• Like 4

It's Carib Sea life rock. Purple concrete. Not porous, super heavy, aweful. Harry is sad :(

this sounds more like the real reef rock, not the carib sea life rock. the carib sea stuff is actually mined aragonite rock that is then coated. Therefore it is actually coated dry rock. Its what I have in my frag tank and it actually looks pretty nice to me and it doesnt crumble at all.
  • Like 1

:lol: You wish :P and we know better now...........

white rocks mix with old rocks look like crap....just saying

Hey now....... ;) I had to take one of mine out ad now have a few white rocks......

Reafcleaners is great stuff and well will not go any other rout......

• Like 5

About 10 lbs of ####### glitter......from my little buddy, Hairball! Totally forgot it was opened and apparently stuck in a box of shit. You know how hard it is to get all that glitter out of grout lines?

F U, Harry.

:lol: this is great!

• Like 3

F U, Harry.

Double_Kill_2008_zpsiyz3bpty.png

• Like 8

Added some LR into the sump, hung the OR T247 temporarily, and put the Duncan from the frag tank into the tank. Depending on how this goes I am hoping on transferring this weekend- bacteria should arrive today0576078A-ADAC-4C3A-94D3-2B73512291DD_zps

Minimalistic scape approach..........I like it ?

• Like 8
thecoralbeauty

A LOT. I lost a lot. I stopped counting.

oh stellablue- your thread is so hot all the time i must have missed that part trying to keep up- im so sorry! Some of my corals definitely weren't happy (SPS is particular) and havent grown a WHOLE lot, but I guess I just got insanely lucky because I didn't lose any.

in some of your photos it's hard to tell, but i really like the white stand. maybe i'll paint mine this summer.

• Like 1

oh stellablue- your thread is so hot all the time i must have missed that part trying to keep up- im so sorry! Some of my corals definitely weren't happy (SPS is particular) and havent grown a WHOLE lot, but I guess I just got insanely lucky because I didn't lose any.

in some of your photos it's hard to tell, but i really like the white stand. maybe i'll paint mine this summer.

Hi Morgan! I only painted the inside. I definitely want to skin the outside, hopefully this summer, with white bead board. i think it will look nice! Oh no worries on the thread. I don't post anything of importance really :) I lost a bunch of LPS, softies and some SPS (mint pavona, a large poco colony, some montis, etc.

• HarryPotter changed the title to Reefer 350