Top Shelf Aquatics

Bluefish showing offline

andru1313

jedimasterben

Is anyone else having issues today? My lights did not go on this morning and bluefish is showing offline.

Is your internet connection strong? Reset your modem/router and see if it comes back, also pull power to both the Bluefish and your lights and plug back in. Is the Imp card blinking? If it is, what is the blink code? https://electricimp.com/docs/troubleshooting/blinkup/

Is your internet connection strong? Reset your modem/router and see if it comes back, also pull power to both the Bluefish and your lights and plug back in. Is the Imp card blinking? If it is, what is the blink code? https://electricimp.com/docs/troubleshooting/blinkup/

Nothing is blinking. Internet and router signal are solid. I reset all 3 just in case. Did not come back on line. Will have to try again in a bit. Hopefully its just something on my end..

jedimasterben

Nothing is blinking. Internet and router signal are solid. I reset all 3 just in case. Did not come back on line. Will have to try again in a bit. Hopefully its just something on my end..

So no lights on the Bluefish at all? Is it a mini or a full Bluefish?

So no lights on the Bluefish at all? Is it a mini or a full Bluefish

Sorry answered that to quick.. Lights are all on and normal. Nothing blinking as an error....

jedimasterben

So everything is back to how it was and you can connect to the controller? May have just been a glitch somewhere along the line :)

Had to reboot the bluefish 4 times and then it re connected and lights came on.. No clue what the issue was but now the preview function isn't working again.

SpencerShepard

Had to reboot the bluefish 4 times and then it re connected and lights came on.. No clue what the issue was but now the preview function isn't working again.

Thanks for letting me know on the preview issue. I reintroduced that bug on the previous update. I've just put out a new automatic update so it should work for you now.

jedimasterben

Thanks for letting me know on the preview issue. I reintroduced that bug on the previous update. I've just put out a new automatic update so it should work for you now.

So that's why my lights went off completely a bit ago, flickered, then came back on lol, I was super confused
SpencerShepard

So that's why my lights went off completely a bit ago, flickered, then came back on lol, I was super confused

Does the preview function work for you now?

• 4 weeks later...

I am getting device offline right now, moonlight is on. Not sure when it went down. Nothing blinking in error. Wifi indicates it is connected.

edit:

I unplugged it, lights went out, lights returned to power (moonlight) and It still says device offline. And when I logged out then relogged in it said could not connect to server, but went into bluefish anyway. It gave me option to blinkup.

• 7 months later...

I am getting device offline right now, moonlight is on. Not sure when it went down. Nothing blinking in error. Wifi indicates it is connected.

edit:

I unplugged it, lights went out, lights returned to power (moonlight) and It still says device offline. And when I logged out then relogged in it said could not connect to server, but went into bluefish anyway. It gave me option to blinkup.

I'm having the same issue now, Any idea? Just set it up yesterday, it was working ok and today lights didn't go on. I have it with RAZOR R420. Says device offline, did all the resets, blinked up sucessfully again but device still offline.

EDIT: Also app works very slow, to change the options they loads like 10 seconds. I don't have issue with internet connection (100mbps here, everything works smooth other than that)

Also it doesnt show on my router as connected device. It is like 1 meter from the router, yesterday connection was showing as excellent.

Funny when I restart router it blinks up so some kind of connection must be there.

EDIT2: Now they switched on like 0.1% but cannot connect through the app. got No response from server/device..

EDIT3: Now it shows connected to wifi, but device offline in location

Archived