Coral Vue Hydros

40B initial scape

aaron186

3KDoFpH.jpg

30lbs of reef cleaner rock. I like the long arch I think but Im not sure about the second island. Suggestions would be very much appreciated

klZ5Icq.jpg this is what Im working with

I like your initial scape, but they look too disjoint. Each one is a good primary point in the scape, but they don't complement each other. They need to look like they came from one piece that was worn away or collapsed to form these two separate pieces. Also, aim for the golden rule in terms of placement. You should draw a grid on the outside of the tank using dry erase marker. That will give you a good idea for Golden rule placement.

hgdIYTc.jpg

Made a few adjustments and filled in some holes with rubble. Is the left side too bare? Planning to get a clam and some sand bed corals like plates and acans

I think the large sandbed would be amazing. I like the one you have in your last post.

Yes! I like it too. Makes me think I have too many rocks. My sand is premium real estate

Any suggestions on what to use to epoxy it so that I can take it out of the tank and not lose my design? I made the mistake of being eager to scape and made a mess in my tank so now I need to clean it

• 2 weeks later...

i like that first one too, the rock on the right takes advantage of the depth front to back of your tank. it might help to actually put water in:/ im never dead set until i see it all in water

Archived