SaltCritters.com

February 2016 Featured Reef - vlangel's 36 Gallon Nano Reef

Christopher Marks

Wanted to add my congrats here Dawn, well deserved! Great write up to, and I think it will be helpful for folks just getting started. I like it because my name is mentioned as well. :D

I would really love to see more seahorse tanks here so who knows, maybe my write up will encourage others? Your name is mentioned because I know that you encourage and help everyone on this forum. That deserves recognition!

Congrats! Also better because its in the burgh :D

That is so cool tanacharison, you are a Pittsburgher too! Thanks for the congrats, I appreciate it.

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats, Dawn!

Also, YAY< I FOUND ANOTHER YINZER!

O my goodness RIP, I didn't know you lived near me! I can't believe you live in Mars, I live in Richland! Where about in Mars are ya? I am in Gibsonia not far from the Post Office. O yeah and thanks for the congrats!

Wow!!! Eye Candy and Drool! What a gorgeous Tank! Congrats!

Our Tank is cycling, but that gives us some inspiration.

Why thank you for such kind words! I never think of my tank as being described as 'eye candy' or causing a'drool' response, ha ha! I am glad that it inspires you though. Without the seahorses and easier fish a tank like this would be very easy to maintain.

Why thank you for such kind words! I never think of my tank as being described as 'eye candy' or causing a'drool' response, ha ha! I am glad that it inspires you though. Without the seahorses and easier fish a tank like this would be very easy to maintain.

After Tank Cycles, and when safe to add, My Wife would like to have some Seahorses.

After Tank Cycles, and when safe to add, My Wife would like to have some Seahorses.

Well then I will definitely be looking for that! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask me for help. Quite a few folks helped me when I got my seahorses.:-)

Well then I will definitely be looking for that! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask me for help. Quite a few folks helped me when I got my seahorses.:-)

Thank you! I am sure we may have some questions and hopefully no concerns. But! That is down the road a lil ways. :);)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived