Cultivated Reef

SOLD: ATI 6x24 Dimmable

ReefWeeds

I'd buy it....but I've been saving for my long awaited penis enlargement surgery. $400 is a crazy low price on this.....but that $400 would set me back about 1/4".......just can't justify it.....

:lol: ehh, what's 1/4 inch

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gulfsurfer101

I'd buy it....but I've been saving for my long awaited penis enlargement surgery. $400 is a crazy low price on this.....but that $400 would set me back about 1/4".......just can't justify it.....

I know a good guy who can do it just across the border in Juarez for a discount! He also raises goats and chickens and he could get you a used dress pretty cheap! Mexico really is a resourceful country if you think about it!

I know a good guy who can do it just across the border in Juarez! He also raises goats and chickens so you could get a used dress pretty cheap! Mexico really is a resourceful country if you think about it!

I almost always shop by referrals. ..please send me his contact info. Maybe I can swing this ATI after all. ....

gulfsurfer101

When you are all the way in and she screams deeper, that's when 1/4th of an inch matters most!

Pinky in the stinky and your golden!

I almost always shop by referrals. ..please send me his contact info. Maybe I can swing this ATI after all. ....

Do it! Juarez Juanito is a great guy and is most likely stateside till his next deportation hearing or when Trump takes the office!

Pinky in the stinky and your golden!

Do it! Juarez Juanito is a great guy and is most likely stateside till his next deportation hearing or when Trump takes the office!

Juarez Juanito!?!? Small world..........soon to be a little bigger!
gulfsurfer101

You won't leave em disappointed! At last that's what's on his buisiness card! He also does grass tramming, eh siding, and woodfens painting! A jack of all trades! He'll get you all fixed up!

All I can say is WOW......... :lol:

Only took 5 posts to derail it........but what can we expect......

Wish I had seen this sooner :lol:

Everyone knows T5s are the best; im just a cheap bastard who pinches every penny I can get

You pinch pennies but wasted $800 on a stupid Radion ????. I kid,but really...

If someone doesn't buy this,I'd be surprised !! GLWS !!!

You pinch pennies but wasted $800 on a stupid Radion . I kid,but really...

If someone doesn't buy this,I'd be surprised !! GLWS !!!

lol!

thanks Reefkid :)

I'd be on it like a stripper on the pole however24 inches is very inadequate! I need that long long!

Bigger is not always better ya know...

Archived