Top Shelf Aquatics

Kijho's IM Fusion 20

Kijho

Yep, came home to a similar sound. First purchase is a ATO for me. Looking at the smart ato.

I'm blaming the Australian summer for the evaporation, but might just be normal.

• Like 1

Was at the Gym last night and came out to find someone had backed into this sign, causing it to fall on my (3) month old car. For those that followed along with my Spec V, you know I was in a bad accident 4 months ago only which wrote-off my 2013 STI :( Feeling really crappy today :(

12661803_10153847206710309_4003461138152

Was at the Gym last night and came out to find someone had backed into this sign, causing it to fall on my (3) month old car. For those that followed along with my Spec V, you know I was in a bad accident 4 months ago only which wrote-off my 2013 STI :( Feeling really crappy today :(

12661803_10153847206710309_4003461138152

Dang, that sucks!

• Like 1

Tank and scape is looking awesome I like it. The propeller or something is off in that Sicce. I run the 2.0 in my Reefer and it's dead silent. Sorry to hear about your car. I am guessing that big ass truck behind you with the oversized hitch?

• Like 1

Thanks guys,

I think it was the truck, the evidence strongly points to that. Police + Insurance is now dealing with it, getting surveillance footage from the nearby businesses (Banks with tons of cameras I'm sure haha).. so hopefully it's okay. I'm very organized and quick with things, already have it going in at 3pm today for the damage estimate.

• Like 5

Oh dude that's crap! Some people just have o respect for other peoples things. I had to drive to work a few weeks ago and came out to find someone had opened their door into mine <_< , big dent in the passenger side door. Need to try and pop it out a bit.

• Like 2

Just got the damage assessed, $990 bill .. Not on me though, going through insurance and Police investigating into who caused the pole to fall on my car. :furious:

• Like 3

Geeze, that's nuts. Joys of a pearl paint though. I made my crash repairer respray my entire car when I had my damaged fixed, they tried to blend the respray and it looked like crap with the pearl finish :(.

• Like 1

Uh no hope the repairs goes well. It's nice to see another Canadian here! I feel your pain when u have to buy stuff from the states :( where are u about in Canada?

• Like 1

Uh no hope the repairs goes well. It's nice to see another Canadian here! I feel your pain when u have to buy stuff from the states :( where are u about in Canada?

Yay for Canadians!

• Like 1

Sorry about your car, might need to perform some curse lifting dance or something to get these car troubles out of your life for good. Nekkid dances always help. :flower:

:lol: Thank you!

Thanks to everyone, really appreciate it! I posted some more in depth details on my car over here if anyone wishes to read. TL;DR, Police were able to use all the evidence I gathered (which I was extremely diligent with), and were able to track down the suspect whom I believed did it and get them to confess what they had done. Kinda saddening to know people would try to get away with this, and turn a blind eye pretending they didn't do it. It should be getting dropped off in the next few weeks perhaps for repairs, and I have the most comprehensive insurance so I'm covered. Since they found the at-fault person, I don't have to pay which is the real blessing here.

The tank is current cycling! Planning to do some tests tonight hopefully, I know the Prodibidio says you can add fish within ~24 hours, but I might wait a bit until I test and see. I might pickup a pistol shrimp again, he'll go with the YWG I have perfectly!!

• Like 5

Tank looks well planned :) the chemi pure is awesome.

If you decide on the blue later it comes in nano packets too, each little packet treats 5 gallons and the come in bags of 5 I believe.

• Like 1

Tank looks well planned :) the chemi pure is awesome.

If you decide on the blue later it comes in nano packets too, each little packet treats 5 gallons and the come in bags of 5 I believe.

Thanks so much man! I'm definitely going to pickup some Chemi blue in the future to try out, too!! :)

Thanks so much man! I'm definitely going to pickup some Chemi blue in the future to try out, too!! :)

Nice! I just got an inTank basket for mine in,definitely a good upgrade as well.
  • Like 2

Did you order a pump along with the Hydor ir hopefully have one. The Smart ATO is the one to get for these nanos.

I didn't! I hope it comes with one LOL...

I didn't! I hope it comes with one LOL...

Nope it is just a controler for a pump. Also the sensor on it is kind of big for the Nuvos but it should work you just need a pump to make it work.

I do not run one on mine but if I d ever get one it will be the Smart one. Look it up it is small and had great reviews.

• Like 2

I have the Hydor and I agree, the sensor is big. I really don't care for the design of the sensor. And you definitely need the pump - most people get a Tom's Aqualifter.

The new AutoAqua Smart ATO Micro is new and seems to be these best option for small AIO tanks at this time.

If you can return the Hydor I'd recommend switching :)

• Like 1