Coral Vue Hydros

FW Planted 5.5g Custom OceanBox/Nano Box Build

NYfishies

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since your tank is small so I wouldn't be concerned. I've seen a big planted tank at Petco using 3/8" acrylic that bowed like crazy to the point that I felt unsafe, yet its been over 5 yrs since and it's still running. Next time im there I'll snap some shots for you, that tank must be around 75-100gal with 3 sections.

As long as it does not burst I am ok with it (although I would prefer to have never known lol - I am anal as f***). I am heading home in an hour or 2 and will check it out. I need to measure the lid for you too! And yes I will be at MACNA!

jedimasterben

I think the floating plant is 'Amazon frogbit', not dwarf water lettuce. DWL is covered in tiny little hairs whereas frogbit is smooth.

I think the floating plant is 'Amazon frogbit', not dwarf water lettuce. DWL is covered in tiny little hairs whereas frogbit is smooth.

That. I need dis.

As long as it does not burst I am ok with it (although I would prefer to have never known lol - I am anal as f***). I am heading home in an hour or 2 and will check it out. I need to measure the lid for you too! And yes I will be at MACNA!

It won't and you're going have to upgrade later anyway, it's already overgrown...lol Looking forward to meeting you!

It won't and you're going have to upgrade later anyway, it's already overgrown...lol Looking forward to meeting you!

It is definitely bowing. I never noticed it, but now that I look it is for sure. No plans to upgrade we like the Pico!

Upgrading reef tank.... now we are talking!

Archived