SaltCritters.com

Pico Oregon rock pool tank

CD_Scapes

• 2 weeks later...
Partially Submerged

A pre-welcome to Oregon, hope you'll enjoy your stay! Do you know where on the coast you will go? Don't forget to visit the two public aquariums in Newport if you get a chance. The Oregon Coast Aquarium is spectacular and shows a lot of local fauna. The other one, Oregon State University's Hatfield Marine Science Center, isn't really an aquarium, but it is awesome for anyone interested in the oceans as well.

Simulated Fish

A pre-welcome to Oregon, hope you'll enjoy your stay! Do you know where on the coast you will go? Don't forget to visit the two public aquariums in Newport if you get a chance. The Oregon Coast Aquarium is spectacular and shows a lot of local fauna. The other one, Oregon State University's Hatfield Marine Science Center, isn't really an aquarium, but it is awesome for anyone interested in the oceans as well.

LOVED both aquariums my last trip to Oregon. I FINALLY convinced my wife to move out there but were on a 5 year plan so I have to be patient :)

Partially Submerged

LOVED both aquariums my last trip to Oregon. I FINALLY convinced my wife to move out there but were on a 5 year plan so I have to be patient :)

Nice! Maybe the home prices will have leveled off in 5 years. Or not... ;)

AquaticEngineer

I wish so much that Portland was located where Astoria sits. Would be a awesome to have a major city along the Oregon coast like California is set up.

• 4 weeks later...
Cencalfishguy56

the Oregon coast one is badass remember that one when I was like 12-13 years old and seeing an open safari type zoo where you drive through it

I have a reef shop near me..... I feel like I should have bothered posting

where in the world do you have an ocean near Minnesota?

• 1 month later...

Yeah, it's my parents and trying to ship the animals and all that stuff back to Minnesota

yeaaah that will be difficult. Foam box, and ice packs with overnight shipping.

Archived