Cultivated Reef

Good somewhat shallow nano under 20G

Aqualara

Hi all,

I am looking to downgrade to a nano under 20G. I am looking for something taller than the 60-F type aquariums. Maybe something more like a pico aquariums version.

Ideal dimensions would be a length between 16-22" and no taller than 12".

Any ideas? I love the IM fusion lagoon but it's larger than I want and isn't much of a downgrade from my 40B. I'm open to used pico aquariums if anyone has one!

Thanks! -Lara

ADA 60P

A bit longer and taller. 24" long x 12" wide x 14" tall

17 Gallons

I've got one and it's a nice tank. Ultra clear glass and the silicone job is amazing.

Sorry Andrew, that tank doesn't fit any of my specifications. I am looking for something less than 22" long and no taller than 12".

My Aqua 11.4 - 18.9" x 11.8" x 11.8"

Also, check out these guys. They just signed up as a new sponsor. They have some interesting tank sizes that look promising.

http://www.nano-reef.com/topic/369571-welcome-our-newest-sponsor-aqua-lab-aquaria/

Im drooling over their 8G shallow, but that is pretty much a 60F and you said that is too short.

Another site to consider would be:

http://www.truaqua.com/high-clarity-aquarium-fish-tanks.html

One more option is a standard 15 gallon. You could try removing the rim to make it rimless.

24 x 12 x 12....just a shy over 22, but might be worth it.

You might consider a custom tank. I wanted a shallow tank with very specific dims and ended up ordering a custom size from glasscages.

The tank ended up being perfect and the process was painless. I ended up with 28 long x 10 tall. I think it maths out to around 19 gallons or thereabouts.

I wanted one of the Mr. Aqua 11.4 gallons but they are out of stock and I want to take down my 40B soon. The cadlights are a potential option but they're taller than I'd like compared to the length and width. If I could find a good place for an IM fusion lagoon 25G I think those look awesome.

Archived