SaltCritters.com

Oceanbox ATO...Holy.....Wow!

Marc.The.Shark

Marc.The.Shark

I had Phuong make a custom ATO container to fit my stand in my new build. I couldn't buy an off the shelf one because I had a tight space to work with & needed specific dimensions. I also wanted a couple customized features, which he was more than happy to do. Of course, once again the craftsmanship is superb! I wanted top, back & bottom red and the rest clear. Also I wanted to mount my aqualifter to the rear side of the container, to which Phuong cut a custom slit for the bracket. He also put a larger hole for a push fitting connector that I wanted to use with rigid airline. It came out waaaay better than I expected!! If you want something nice, this is the place to go!!!! Thanks Phuong!! Here's some pics...

Packing = Excellent

image.jpeg

image_1.jpeg

Starting to get excited!!

image_2.jpeg

Money Shot!!

image_3.jpeg

image_4.jpeg

image_6.jpeg

Cutout to hang aqualifter bracket

image_5.jpeg

Phuong, great work as usual. I'm super happy in how it turned out!

Damn I'm jelly, I can't wait to get mine. Did you add the Aqua lifter holder or did phong? Anyway, Gorgeous work from the master acrylic builder. Gonna look sick in the there with the sump and extras.

Marc.The.Shark

Damn I'm jelly, I can't wait to get mine. Did you add the Aqua lifter holder or did phong? Anyway, Gorgeous work from the master acrylic builder. Gonna look sick in the there with the sump and extras.

I wanted the slit cut for the aqualifter & sent him the holder. Although he said he didnt need it, made me feel better to send it to him along with the push fitting I wanted to use! Lol

I want to see it installed!

Gonna be a little bit for that, have everything torn apart atm, working on the last details before setup.

Marc.The.Shark

So sleek and modern. Looks like a computer case or something for a gaming build. lol

Thanks OMW. Came out pretty good, I must agree. Phuong does amazing work. This was one of the last pieces for my new build; haven't bought a new tank in over 10 years, so trying to get it all the way I want it before I even attempt setup. This build has been 6+ months in the making! Lol. Like your 33 long too, checked it out a few weeks ago. I actually considered the 33L tank as it was long & shallow, but wanted to stay around the 20 gal mark.

I really appreciated the compliments and thank you the the great write up Marc! im glad it arrived in perfect condition, shipping was my most concern when it comes to shipping these ATO tanks after all the hard work.

I wanted the slit cut for the aqualifter & sent him the holder. Although he said he didnt need it, made me feel better to send it to him along with the push fitting I wanted to use! Lol

Gonna be a little bit for that, have everything torn apart atm, working on the last details before setup.

Not to mention the epic instruction Marc included with a mini Christmas card :). That was helpful!

So sleek and modern. Looks like a computer case or something for a gaming build. lol

I shown it to my dad and he said the exact same thing! lol

Marc.The.Shark

I really appreciated the compliments and thank you the the great write up Marc! im glad it arrived in perfect condition, shipping was my most concern when it comes to shipping these ATO tanks after all the hard work.

Not to mention the epic instruction Marc included with a mini Christmas card :). That was helpful!

I shown it to my dad and he said the exact same thing! lol

Don't forget the shark sticker I sent you!! Lol

Looks sweet! Man, I should stop by just so I can see this build...

You should, still need to pick up that diffuser film. If you wait for a little while I'll have some coral that needs to go, not transferring it all over. Think my beautiful electric green plate is gonna go :( want to keep the sand bed empty on the new tank.

Don't forget the shark sticker I sent you!! Lol

As a matter of fact when I threw the box out, the sticker dropped inside the trash bin, i had to turn it over to get it...haha...I sent you an Oceanbox Designs sticker as well, if you didn't find it it may got lost in the sea of foam peanuts...lol

Marc.The.Shark

As a matter of fact when I threw the box out, the sticker dropped inside the trash bin, i had to turn it over to get it...haha...I sent you an Oceanbox Designs sticker as well, if you didn't find it it may got lost in the sea of foam peanuts...lol

I found it...lol...touché'

Archived