Top Shelf Aquatics

Join now to save! January BRS Group Buy is here!

RT_BRS

Welcome to the recently redesigned Group Buy program here at BRS; Nano-Reef members get exclusive monthly access!

What?

- Free shipping over $29 in the contiguous US
- 10x reward points (10% back) on nearly every product
- A monthly doorbuster (or two!) just for Group Buy members (see below)
- Account upgrade to Preferred Reefer post Group Buy

When?

- Group buy starts Saturday 1/16 at 12:01AM
- Group Buy ends at 12:01AM on Tuesday 1/19

How?

- Make sure you have an account with BulkReefSupply.com
- Enter exclusive password (see below) and fill out this super easy form
- Deadline to enter is 11:59PM on Thursday 1/14

Password: january-nr

[sIGN UP HERE]

January Exclusive Doorbuster: Tunze Care Magnets & Lifegard IntelliFeed Auto Feeder
An exclusive offer for Group Buy members!

208858-tunzecaremagnetnano-a.jpg
Tunze Care Magnet Glass Cleaner
Save 15%!

209011-lifegardintellifeed-f.jpg
Lifegard Aquatics IntelliFeed Fish Feeder
$54.99 $43.99

Note: We'll be offering Group Buys for members on the third Saturday of every month with a new doorbuster each month - so check back in February as well!

(We're unable to apply 10x reward points to EcoTech, AI and NYOS due to manufacturer restrictions)

Questions? Let me know

Questions? Let me know

Hi BRS,

Is there a coupon code to activate free shipping over $30? I signed up and am trying to purchase B-ionic 1g for $33 but don't see how to get the free shipping.

Hi BRS,

Is there a coupon code to activate free shipping over $30? I signed up and am trying to purchase B-ionic 1g for $33 but don't see how to get the free shipping.

Gotcha :) Sign-up begins now, but the actual Group Buy starts this Saturday at Midnight. All you'll need to do is log into your account after you receive the email come Saturday, and the shipping and point promos will be auto applied to your account. :)

Gotcha :) Sign-up begins now, but the actual Group Buy starts this Saturday at Midnight. All you'll need to do is log into your account after you receive the email come Saturday, and the shipping and point promos will be auto applied to your account. :)

Thanks, that makes sense. Crossing my fingers I have enough supplement to get to Saturday fingerscrossed

I'm clicking the "sign up here" tab but it brings me to a blank page. I am new to your site and just registered.

Interesting. Have you tried right clicking the sign-up link and selecting "open in new tab"? Do you still get the same result?

I got the blank page the first few times I tried as well, but then got to the sign up page.

Was there anything specific you did? Did you clear your cache or anything?

Was there anything specific you did? Did you clear your cache or anything?

I did clear my cache, then signed into my account with BRS by opening another webpage, then signed up.

Google Docs is blocked by many corporate firewall administrators, so that could be an issue. I can't access it at work, but it does work from home.

Google Docs is blocked by many corporate firewall administrators, so that could be an issue. I can't access it at work, but it does work from home.

Ahhh, interesting point.

Good luck to those that signed up! Keep your eyes peeled for the email, the Group Buy begins tonight at Midnight.

I missed the join date! Anyway I can still get in?

Do you carry filter floss? I have looked on your site but did not see it. Have my order all ready to go!

Like this stuff here?

http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/prefilter-felt-pads-lifegard.html

:)

Thanks BRS! Ordered the 1g ESV Ca/Alk package for $33, got the 10x points, and free shipping.

You da best :wub:

Happy to help :)

I missed the join date! Anyway I can still get in?

Same here.

Unfortunately I can't, but the next buy is only a few short weeks away. :)

Archived