SaltCritters.com

8 gallon Reef Aquascape

LochNessLarry

LochNessLarry

This is my first nano reef tank and I wanted to get some opinions on the aquascape I setup. Sorry about the attachment I couldn't figure out how to add the image into the post.

post-90147-0-44362600-1452094414_thumb.png

I like what you did here. Maybe to make it better you can tilt the structure a little to the right so you can create some depth in the tank. But so far I like the cave and overhang you have going

Looking good! I agree that some depth would help it. You can even try just pivoting the entire rock stack one way to help with this. I love caves and your fish will too!

LochNessLarry

(bolts.mania) Maybe to make it better you can tilt the structure a little to the right so you can create some depth in the tank. Can you try to explain this differently. I'm a visual person so I'm trying to understand what you are saying.

(Bingo1213)So for clarification when you say pivoting the entire rock stack one way... do you mean move one side forward? Or could I take the big arch are situate it diagonally?

Marc.The.Shark

IDK, I like it the way it is, pretty interesting. Just buy a coralife digital thermometer with a probe for $7 & get that ugly one off the front glass & you're golden! :)

BTW, if you quote the persons post you're responding to, they will get a notification/know you've responded.

LochNessLarry

IDK, I like it the way it is, pretty interesting. Just buy a coralife digital thermometer with a probe for $7 & get that ugly one off the front glass & you're golden! :)

BTW, if you quote the persons post you're responding to, they will get a notification/know you've responded.

Thanks for the tip!

(bolts.mania) Maybe to make it better you can tilt the structure a little to the right so you can create some depth in the tank. Can you try to explain this differently. I'm a visual person so I'm trying to understand what you are saying.

(Bingo1213)So for clarification when you say pivoting the entire rock stack one way... do you mean move one side forward? Or could I take the big arch are situate it diagonally?

Either one would do the trick :)

• 2 months later...

Archived