Coral Vue Hydros

No Reply...

wow.such.chris

wow.such.chris

I placed an order for 15lbs of dry rock on 11/7. I had requested some flat, shelf-like pieces. Not the entire order, just a couple. John emailed me right away saying he didn't have any flat pieces and it would be a while before he got more in. I chose to cancel the order and wait until I could get exactly what I need. He told me to try again in a couple weeks.

I sent him an email in December asking if he had any flat rock and again on the first of the year. He hasn't replied to either email. I've ordered from him in the past and it's always been pleasurable and his communication had been great.

I'm really not trying to pester him and I'm very much willing to be patient. Maybe the problem is on my end in regards to the emails. Im sorry if I'm bothering you John, but I'm wondering if you've gotten any shelf in?

wow.such.chris

No worriers, I figured it was just an oversight or something. Probably not best to do this during the holidays.

The size I'm looking for is somewhere between 8" x 5" and 10" x 7". 2, maybe 3 pieces of shelf along with some larger rocks as well. Looking for 15lbs.

If you want, the link in my sig is the tank. It's 20 gallons, looking to put them in the front of my scape.

Thanks John!

Archived