Cultivated Reef

jacks junk: Gyre 130 @ $175 Shipped / $160 Local Pickup

jack1978

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, so those are nice photos of an even nicer skimmer :) AND I LOVE your floors. Looks like the same color as ours. Old houses are the best :)

Thanks!

We love the floors......but we'll have to lay new down on top unfortunately. These are 100 years old and have taken a beating. Trying to prolong the new flooring as long as possible.

I knew I shouldn't have sent you all those photos.

Nonsense.

Thanks!

We love the floors......but we'll have to lay new down on top unfortunately. These are 100 years old and have taken a beating. Trying to prolong the new flooring as long as possible.

Nonsense.

We have one room (sunroom) where the flooring has taken a beating and there's no sanding it down and refinishing. I want to get some reclaimed barn planks and use those. But for now, I've got an area rug covering the bad parts because that just seems like such a huge project :)

And hot damn! then I'll send you more and crash your inbox again!

For just a little over .20 per day, you can make a difference in this brave, little skimmers life. Please, open your hearts and show little SCA-301 that he is not alone in this sometimes cold and lonely world.

Thinking about running to your favorite coffee shop, drive through or strip club? Well, don't stop....GO! But, for just an extra .20 per day this year, you can bring Little Skimmy home and show him that he matters and that someone out there loves him and CHOOSES him!

Please, open your hearts ....and most importantly, your pockets. To get you started, a picture of Little Skimmy has been added to this thread. At no charge, you may print that picture and hang it on your refrigerator door to show your friends and family that you are not as big of a dick as they most likely believe you to be.

Act now!

I'll buy it if you really accept 20 cents a day.

Little Skimmy chooses to be homeless and alone, crammed into his dark box without seeing the light of day - unable to do what he was made to do, rather than travel across this great nation to live in poverty with you.

For just a little over .20 per day, you can make a difference in this brave, little skimmers life. Please, open your hearts and show little SCA-301 that he is not alone in this sometimes cold and lonely world.

Thinking about running to your favorite coffee shop, drive through or strip club? Well, don't stop....GO! But, for just an extra .20 per day this year, you can bring Little Skimmy home and show him that he matters and that someone out there loves him and CHOOSES him!

Please, open your hearts ....and most importantly, your pockets. To get you started, a picture of Little Skimmy has been added to this thread. At no charge, you may print that picture and hang it on your refrigerator door to show your friends and family that you are not as big of a dick as they most likely believe you to be.

Act now!

Someone please sponsor SCA,many like him will be fed a good diet of surfactants,he will go to bed bubbles and hungry and alone.

For the cost of less than a cup of coffee sponsor poor little 301

Someone please sponsor SCA,many like him will be fed a good diet of surfactants,he will go to bed bubble less and hungry and alone.

Act now!

Your story-telling talents are seriously being wasted. You need to cash in on this talent. And I haven't seen a Jack-ku recently!

Little Skimmy chooses to be homeless and alone, crammed into his dark box without seeing the light of day - unable to do what he was made to do, rather than travel across this great nation to live in poverty with you.

Psht I just figure by the time I'm done sending you 2 dimes every day I would have a completely different set up to use a skimmer in.

Psht I just figure by the time I'm done sending you 2 dimes every day I would have a completely different set up to use a skimmer in.

Little Skimmy would be a great addition to the Pico, I wouldn't wait. MP10 and Skimmy could be Homies!

Someone please sponsor SCA,many like him will be fed a good diet of surfactants,he will go to bed bubbles and hungry and alone.

.....going to bed "bubbleless and hungry and alone" :tears:

...........SOMEBODY STEP UP AND SAVE LITTLE SKIMMY!!

Your story-telling talents are seriously being wasted. You need to cash in on this talent. And I haven't seen a Jack-ku recently!

Jack threw out his back

while banging Jill all through the night

today he remains in bed

Little Skimmy would be a great addition to the Pico, I wouldn't wait. MP10 and Skimmy could be Homies!

A

Jack threw out his back

today he remains in bed

All valid points

Jack threw out his back

today he remains in bed

I knew I could count on you! You never let me down!

Archived