Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

jacks junk: Gyre 130 @ $175 Shipped / $160 Local Pickup

jack1978

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't nobody win?I thought the drawing was on Wednesday. Or did I miss something?

The one on Saturday. Nobody won. i'm winning Wednesday :)

There is a possibility that you both win....

That's actually not possible as I will be winning.

Don't worry patty, I'll send you some winnings.

Its on Wednesday, im going to win for sure.

You already won the lottery, Richie Rich.

Did you read that 28 people matched all the numbers but no powerball :o they only get a million each :lol: must be rough.......

1 million is a badass reef tank.

For just a little over .20 per day, you can make a difference in this brave, little skimmers life. Please, open your hearts and show little SCA-301 that he is not alone in this sometimes cold and lonely world.

Thinking about running to your favorite coffee shop, drive through or strip club? Well, don't stop....GO! But, for just an extra .20 per day this year, you can bring Little Skimmy home and show him that he matters and that someone out there loves him and CHOOSES him!

Please, open your hearts ....and most importantly, your pockets. To get you started, a picture of Little Skimmy has been added to this thread. At no charge, you may print that picture and hang it on your refrigerator door to show your friends and family that you are not as big of a dick as they most likely believe you to be.

Act now!

Don't worry Little Skimmy......I'm sure someone out there is wanting you in their life.......

That's actually not possible as I will be winning.

Don't worry patty, I'll send you some winnings.

You already won the lottery, Richie Rich.

wait, what about meeeeeeeee?

I jinxed poor little skimmy!

Yes, yes it is. His sobbing has been uncontrollable all through the night....his box is a bit soggy.....and it IS your fault stella.

I hope you sleep well knowing Little Skimmy has a broken heart......and shattered dreams of a family he can call his own.

For shame.

Bump for Skimmy. $75 OBO. SHIPPED.

I might throw in something special......

No one wants your other blow up doll...you've already scarred enough people with your xmas gift to Harold

No one wants your other blow up doll...you've already scarred enough people with your xmas gift to Harold

Hmmmm, well I know you're not scared....you want Little Skimmy?

Archived